Crockpot Tortellini Soup. I made this a Crockpot creamy tortellini soup, but, with that said, you can leave the cream out and My Crockpot was pretty full by the time I added the tortellini. You can make this soup without the. Slow Cooker Creamy Tortellini Soup is pure comfort food, loaded with vegetables, Italian sausage and cheese tortellini!
This soup is simple to make, tastes just like lasagna in soup form, and is a sure crowd pleaser! This crockpot soup is an easy weeknight meal, especially during the Winter time. It's also a great way to enjoy tortellini, just like this delicious Italian Tortellini Salad (One Bowl) and this Tomato Tortellini. You can cook Crockpot Tortellini Soup using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Tortellini Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of Italian Sausage.
- Prepare 20 oz of Frozen Tortellini.
- Prepare 32 oz of Chicken Broth.
- You need 2 can of Seasoned Diced Tomatoes.
- You need 8 oz of Cream Cheese.
- You need 2 cup of Fresh Spinach.
Crockpot tortellini soup is a creamy bowl of comfort food that everyone will love. Quick and easy to throw together with frozen pasta stuffed with cheese or meat! Crock pot Chicken tortellini Soup Recipe. The cheese tortellini really add that extra something to the soup that makes it so decadent and the best comfort food.
Crockpot Tortellini Soup step by step
- 1.Take your cream cheese out of the fridge and let it sit while you brown the sausage..
- 2. Add the sausage and tortellini to your crockpot. Pour tomatoes, with liquid, and chicken broth over the top..
- 3. Add cream cheese in chunks and then your spinach..
- 4. Stir everything to get it all mixed up..
- 5. Cook on low for about 3.5 to 4 hours. Stir again before serving. Serve with Parmesan on top and enjoy!!.
It's still Soup Weather, and I'm loving it!! We love this Vegetable Tortellini Soup from the crockpot. It's great for the fall and winter months, plus quick and easy for a weeknight. This Crockpot Tomato Tortellini Soup is as easy as throwing a few ingredients into your slow cooker and letting it cook all day. Plus, helllooo there's tortellini, so you know it's going to be a crowd favorite!