BACON n BEANS Soup (crockpot). This easy to make recipe for Crock-Pot Bacon & Bean Soup Recipe combines the down home flavors of beans and bacon in a belly warming combination that is sure to please. Use navy or great northern beans in this comfy soup. Perfect for those chilly fall evenings.
Soup is always good throughout the year but especially in the winter. View top rated Bean and bacon soup crock pot recipes with ratings and reviews. Bean and Bacon Soup-dried beans are cooked quickly in your electric pressure cooker along with carrots, celery, garlic and bacon. You can have BACON n BEANS Soup (crockpot) using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BACON n BEANS Soup (crockpot)
- You need 3 cup of Mixed Beans.
- Prepare 10 cup of water.
- You need 6 slice of bacon, cut small.
- Prepare 1 small of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of salsa.
A simple but seriously delicious soup that will leave you wanting seconds (and the leftovers the next day are even better than the. Ham and Bean Soup is one of our all time favorite foods to come home to on a chilly day. This "no-soaking required" Ham and Bean soup takes just minutes to prepare and cooks effortlessly in your Crock Pot all day long! Dinner is ready when you are!
BACON n BEANS Soup (crockpot) step by step
- Measure beans into strainer or collinder and rinse..
- Place beans in crockpot and add water. The water amount will always be 3x the amount of beans plus 1 Cup. In this case, 3 Cups beans,10 Cups water..
- Cut bacon into tiny strips and add to crockpot of beans..
- Dice onions and add to crockpot of beans..
- Add salt, garlic powder, and lemon pepper to beans..
- Cook beans in crockpot on high 4 and 1/2 hours ..
- Serve with cornbread, flour tortillas, or bread and butter with a tablespoon of salsa in each bowl..
Skinnytaste > Crock Pot Recipes > Navy Bean, Bacon and Spinach Soup (Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker or Stove Top). This delicious, hearty Navy Bean, Bacon and Spinach Soup is inexpensive and easy to make, plus leftovers are even better the next day! Add bacon, hearty bean soup mix, carrots, water, salt, pepper, and bay leaf to the slow cooker and mix well to blend. Pinto Bean Soup Crock Pot Recipes. Crockpot Pinto Beans And Ground Beef Recipes.