Easiest Way to Make Yummy Crockpot taco soup with beer
Crockpot taco soup with beer. Browned ground beef seasoned with a package of taco seasoning is combined in a slow cooker with canned beans This is a quick, throw together slow cooker soup with a Mexican flair. I think the beer really made a big difference. I also served with cheese, sour cream, onions, and.
Top the soup with crunchy tortilla chips or tortilla strips (found in the salad and croutons section of the supermarket) or garnish the soup with chopped fresh. Crockpot taco soup recipe is a hearty but healthy soup loaded with your favorite taco ingredients and flavors! Like my favorite Smoky Turkey Chili, this crockpot taco soup recipe is hearty, but good for you and perfect for colder weather. You can have Crockpot taco soup with beer using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot taco soup with beer
- You need 1 lb. of ground beef (The less fat the better).
- It’s 1 lb. of ground Italian sausage.
- You need of I onion chopped.
- It’s 1 of green or red bell pepper, chopped chunky.
- Prepare 2-3 of finely chopped & seeded jalapeños.
- You need 1 of small can puréed tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of Rotel, mild or spicy.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce, 8 oz.
- You need 1 of beer, 8 oz. (use a beer that you would drink).
- You need 5-6 of minced garlic.
- Prepare to taste of Chili powder.
- It’s to taste of Ground cumin.
- Prepare to taste of May add cayenne pepper.
- You need 2 cans of red kidney beans,drained & rinsed.
Hearty and filling, this taco soup is made simply in your slow cooker! All the great flavors of taco night, in a comforting soup! Place chopped onions, beans, corn, tomato sauce, tomatoes, and beer into the slow cooker. Serve soup with optional toppings or as is 🙂 DELISH!
Crockpot taco soup with beer instructions
- Begin browning ground beef & Italian sausage, chopping up meat into pieces. As fat begins to come out of meat, add the veggies. Cook & stir till onion is transparent & veggies are semi soft. Pour meat & veggies into colander to drain grease. Then put in crockpot. Add tomato products & beer. Add seasonings to taste. Salt to taste. Cook on low for 6-8 hours, adding kidney beans an hour before serving..
- Top with chopped onion, cheese, & cilantro.
Easy Keto Crock-Pot Taco Soup with Beef. This Crockpot Taco Soup makes perfect sense! It's packed full of delicious ingredients, most of which are canned I might add – talk about easy! Crockpot Taco Soup Recipe is one of my go to meals on busy weeks because it is so easy. The flavor is just amazing and the entire family goes crazy over it.