Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Crockpot Ham, green bean, potato soup
Crockpot Ham, green bean, potato soup. Free Crock Pot Recipes From Kraft® Foods. Find & Share Your Favorite Dishes Now! Potato soup meets green beans and ham in this easy slow cooker soup complete with bacon, cream cheese, and chicken soup.
The Best Ham And Green Beans In Crock Pot Recipes on Yummly Printable Recipe Card Dice the ham, green beans, onion and potatoes. You can also use Steak Spice in yours. You can have Crockpot Ham, green bean, potato soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Ham, green bean, potato soup
- Prepare 6 medium of potatoes (any kind you like) cubed.
- Prepare 2 lb of cubed ham.
- You need 2 can of green beans.
- You need 2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 small of onion (diced).
- Prepare 1 tsp of parsley.
Tip: To get a crispier dish, we'd suggest sautéeing everything in a saute pan once it's done cooking in the crockpot. I cook my ham, green beans, and potatoes in a slow cooker, so I wrote the recipe accordingly, but you can easily make this in a big soup pot or dutch oven on the stove as well. **Just note that if you do a stovetop variation, you'll want to cut the cooking time by about half since the stove simmering process takes less time. Place half of the cabbage, onions, potatoes, beans and ham down in the crock pot. Season with half of the pepper and salt.
Crockpot Ham, green bean, potato soup instructions
- Put all ingredients in a 6 quart crock pot.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 4 hours.
- This only takes about 10 minutes to throw together. Great use for holiday leftovers..
Add the remaining cabbage, onions, potatoes, beans and ham along with the remaining salt/pepper. Meanwhile, chop celery, onions, carrots and potatoes. Do the potatoes last or soak them in water so they don't turn brown. When the ham bone is ready to come out , in one hour, remove it. Add one tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil with a little dried thyme, garlic powder and the chopped vegetables to the stock.