Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Chicketta noodle soup in a crock pot
Chicketta noodle soup in a crock pot.
You can cook Chicketta noodle soup in a crock pot using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicketta noodle soup in a crock pot
- It’s 1 medium of chicketta.
- It’s 1 medium of bag baby carrots.
- You need 2 medium of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion.
- It’s 1 stick of celery.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 1 dash of pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 can of large can chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 small of 5 small cubes of chickd cubes.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water.
Chicketta noodle soup in a crock pot instructions
- put crock pot on high put everything in but potatoes and carrots cook for about four hours then the last hour and half put potatoes and carrots in so a total of 5 and a half hours to 6. cut potato in cubes don't dice the onions just cut them in half. you can put it over your favorite noodles or rice. everything really is to taste.
- I for got add water your large chicken broth can half way of water. put in crock pot.