Home Cooked Crock Pot Potatoe Soup. Do you peel potatoes for soup? Not for this easy slow-cooker potato soup! Since this recipe uses frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, there's no need to peel.
Stir in the sour cream and shredded cheddar, recover and let cook an additional. If you like loading your baked potatoes will all those delish dairy ingredients, then you'll love this soup recipe, too! This Slow Cooker Potato Soup recipe is easy to make in the crock-pot, and it's perfectly thick and creamy and flavorful (without having to use heavy cream)! You can have Home Cooked Crock Pot Potatoe Soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Home Cooked Crock Pot Potatoe Soup
- You need 4 medium of red skin potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 of medium.
- You need 2 tsp of butter.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- You need 1 tsp of parsley.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1/2 can of cream of mushroom.
Alright everyone, I think this one tops the charts as our most requested recipe on the blog ever. Before anyone says it, yes, I know that Crock Pot is a brand name Instructions. Ground beef is cooked and crumbled first in a skillet on the stove-top and then added to the slow cooker with a frozen mixed vegetables, corn, tomato juice and diced potatoes and. We absolutely love potato soup Learn how to make this Easy Crock Pot Potato Soup for the absolute best comfort food.
Home Cooked Crock Pot Potatoe Soup instructions
- chop potatoes & onion up..
- put potatoes, onions, water, butter, parsley, & other seasonings you prefer in crock pot. Allow the ingredients to cook about 2 hours or until potatoes are tender & onions are translucent..
- in a separate pan, make a rue using the butter & flour. add the cream of mushroom & sour cream to the rue & stir on medium heat until smooth. add this to the crock pot & let simmer for about 30 minutes..
- add shredded cheese & real bacon bits (optional).
- eat & enjoy.
The slow cooker does all the work to. Easy dinner recipe made in the slow cooker. Crock-Pot Potato Soup from Delish.com will warm you through the winter months. Mashing half of your potatoes when the soup is almost done gives you a thicker, creamier texture. More like the one you would get from making potato soup on the stove.