Recipe: Appetizing Crock Pot Soup
Crock Pot Soup. Easy slow cooker recipes for the busy lady. These crockpot soups are just as easy as opening up a can, we promise. It's scientifically proven soup tastes better when it's this easy to make.
As is my goal with most recipes I make for Pinch of Yum, this. This easy Crock Pot Tortilla Soup is the perfect 'set it and forget it' version of our favorite Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe. It makes for an easy weeknight dinner made right in the slow cooker. You can cook Crock Pot Soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Soup
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef/turkey or chickn.
- It’s 1 can of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- You need 1 can of Veg All.
- It’s 1 can of Rotel.
- You need 1 can of green beans.
- Prepare 1 can of pinto beans drained and rinsed (optional).
Easy crockpot soup with all the flavor of chicken enchiladas. How to make chicken enchilada soup in the crock pot. This soup requires very little prep work! In a large soup pot, heat the one tablespoon of the olive oil over medium high heat.
Crock Pot Soup instructions
- Season meat, turkey or chicken as desired. I use Morton Nature's Seasons on my ground meat or chicken. If I use turkey I use Tony's, Morton nature's season, and chicken marinade..
- In a skillet brown ground meat, or turkey. If using chicken I boil it then cut into small pieces..
- Add all other ingredients to crock pot then add ground meat, turkey, or chicken. Season as desire..
- Cook on high in the crock pot for 2 hours..
- You can add or change any of your favorite vegetables for what I listed above. I don't put pinto beans in mine but my mom does..
This hearty vegan crock pot vegetable lentil soup recipe will warm bellies and satisfy your entire I adore hearty soups for dinner, and this delicious crock pot vegetable lentil soup is my latest favorite! This beautiful soup is for slurping, and it's so much simpler than you'd think! This is a top-rated crockpot lentil soup recipe for the slow cooker, made with bacon bits and carrot and celery. So EASY, healthy, hearty and filling… you are absolutely going to LOVE this Easy Crock Pot. Crock-Pot Lentil Soup is a simple yet elegant dish prepared in a slow cooker.