Recipe: Perfect crock pot cabbage soup
crock pot cabbage soup. The soup is loaded with vegetables, including cabbage, zucchini, carrots, and spinach. It is a healthy choice and you'll often see similar recipes called detox soup. It can be the antidote to a season of overeating and overindulging.
Crock Pot Cabbage Roll Soup is a simple twist on traditional Cabbage Rolls, a family favorite for years! Cabbage, onion, beef and bacon all tenderly prepared in a rich beef and tomato broth, slowly simmered in your crock pot. This creates a nutritious and tasty soup that will warm your belly from the inside out! You can cook crock pot cabbage soup using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of crock pot cabbage soup
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 medium of onion.
- You need 1 dash of pepper.
- You need 1 can of diced tomato.
- Prepare 1 can of light red kidney beans ( drain and rinse).
- You need 1 head of med cabbage, cut in bite size pieces.
- It’s 5 stick of celery, diced.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
A super health and nourishing cabbage patch soup made in the slow cooker. It's got everything you need, hearty vegetables, beef, beans, plenty of delicious flavors and a little spice kick. This Slow Cooker Cabbage Soup is a very simple cabbage soup recipe that requires zero nurturing…. just drop it in a slow cooker and give it time. The rest is done by your crock pot.
crock pot cabbage soup instructions
- brown meat, onion, celery in a fry pan..
- once meat is cooked add all ingredients to crock pot cook on high 4-6 hrs.
Even though it's extremely easy to make, it's not short on taste. I was lookin for a cabbage soup receipe for my crock pot. I am a over the road trucker and my crock pot is so helpful when I know I will have a long day. Its a small one so I have to figure out how to resize the amounts so it fits in my crockpot. thanks, crystal How to make Crock Pot Cabbage Soup in your slow cooker. Making cabbage soup in your crockpot or slow cooker is very simple.