Chicken and Galangal Soup.
You can have Chicken and Galangal Soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Galangal Soup
- You need 200 gr of Chicken Slices.
- You need 2 cup of Coconut Milk.
- You need 6 slices of Galangal.
- It’s 2 of Lemongrass (slice).
- Prepare 4 pcs of Kaffir Lime Leaf.
- Prepare 5 leaves of Saw Coriander (cut into 1 cm. length).
- Prepare 5 pcs of Red Chili (smash).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fish Sauce.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of Lime Juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
Chicken and Galangal Soup step by step
- Pour coconut milk in pot and place on stove..
- Add galangal, lemongrass, kaffir lime leaf, chili and salt then bring to boil..
- Put chicken into boiling coconut milk until it is cooked..
- Reduce heat, seasoning with fish sauce, white soy sauce, sugar and lime juice at last. Taste it and adjust flavor as you like..
- Sprinkle saw coriander and put in serving bowl..
- Tip : Taste is sour, salty, little spicy and rich flavor of herb (galangal, lemongrass and kaffir lime leaf). Good to eat with steamed jasmine rice. If you like juicy texture of chicken, you can use thigh but if not, chicken breast is also good choice, but don't boil too long until it is tough. If it's difficult to find coconut milk, you can use evaporated milk instead..