How to Prepare Appetizing Crockpot taco soup
Crockpot taco soup. You'll LOVE this Easy Crockpot Taco Soup Recipe! With all the delicious flavors you love minus the effort, this ridiculously delicious taco soup crockpot dinner will become a fast family favorite! This taco soup is quick and easy to prepare and has great flavor.
This crock pot low carb taco soup needs five simple ingredients and. Skinnytaste > Crock Pot Recipes > Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili Recipe. Chicken Taco Chili is one of my favorite chili recipes! You can have Crockpot taco soup using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot taco soup
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 6 of mushrooms.
- You need 2 of lean chicken breasts.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes (large).
- Prepare 1 can of tomato soup.
- It’s 1 can of red kidney beans.
- You need 1 can of white corn.
- Prepare 1 can of refried beans (no fat).
- You need 1 packages of lipton ranch mix.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of salsa.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- You need 1 tsp of basil.
- You need 4 cup of water.
- You need 1 box of taco shells.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded cheese.
It's so good served in a bowl with multi-grain chips, topped with reduced fat cheddar cheese or avocados. insanelygood If you like Taco Tuesday – you'll love this easy crockpot taco soup! Perfect for busy weeknights when you want something quick, hearty, and healthy. You only need a few simple ingredients to make this delicious soup. It is super easy and can be This is one of our favorite soup recipes and even my picky eaters love this!!!
Crockpot taco soup instructions
- Dice the onions and mushrooms. Sautee in olive oil..
- Cut fat off boneless chicken breasts. Shred or cube the chicken as you saute it in a fry pan. Pour off the juices..
- Optional: blend corn to break up kernels. I have to do this for medical reasons. If your household has normal digestive function then use whole corn..
- Add canned ingredients to crockpot. Stir to thoroughly mix. (Note: if you use dried kidney beans then soak ~1-2 cups overnight. Drain and rinse)..
- Add sauteed chicken, onions and mushrooms. Add water to cover ingredients and stir to mix..
- Add spices to taste. Start bland and gradually add salsa and chili powder. Optional: use a taco favoring packet if acceptable to the tastes of your household..
- Set crockpot to high and cook ~4 hours or until kidney beans are done. Add water if it becomes too thick..
- Heat one taco shell per person (follow directions on the box). Most will break it up to add to soup while others may use it as a "scoop"..
- Garnish with shredded cheese (or a dollop of low fat sour cream mixed with a chopped green onion stem)..
If you loved our Chicken Taco Soup Crock Pot recipe. You've gotta make this creamy keto taco soup recipe in your Crockpot slow cooker! Enjoy the bold flavors of tacos in a comforting warm soup. This flavorful taco soup is easy to fix and cook in the slow cooker. Canned beans and the slow cooker make this soup a snap to prepare and cook.