How to Prepare Tasty Crockpot potato broccoli soup
Crockpot potato broccoli soup. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Easy recipe for SLOW COOKER Broccoli Cheese and Potato Soup! The end of November brought cold weather and rainy days.
Loaded broccoli potato cheese soup is the ultimate broccoli cheese soup recipe. With how hearty and filling it is, this soup is a popular recipe year round! Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheese Soup A couple of shortcut ingredients make this soup a cinch! You can cook Crockpot potato broccoli soup using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot potato broccoli soup
- You need 1 bunch of broccoli.
- You need 2 cup of soup stock (any variety).
- You need 1 can of cheddar soup.
- You need 1 can of cream of celery soup.
- You need 1 can of low fat evaporated milk.
- You need 1 packages of Lipton ranch mix.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1 cup of carrot.
- Prepare 2 cup of celery.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 cup of ham.
- You need 8 small of potatoes.
- Prepare 6 cup of water.
- You need 8 oz of low fat cream cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of worchester sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cloves.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of parsley.
- It’s 3 tbsp of chives.
Add potatoes, water, and bouillon cubes. Cover and bring to a boil then reduce heat to medium. Meanwhile, Place frozen broccoli and cheddar cheese in crock pot on low to start melting and thawing. Once the potatoes are done, using a hand blender, blend contents of saucepan to desired consistency and then pour into the crock pot.
Crockpot potato broccoli soup instructions
- Reserve 2 T stock. Add rest of soup stock and canned ingredients to crockpot. Rinse cans with water. Add rinse water from cans to soup and stir to mix..
- Dice onions, mushrooms, and ham. Saute in two tablespoons of reserved soup stock..
- Add sauteed ingredients to pot, stir and add water to cover..
- Chop broccoli, carrots and celery. Add to pot, stir and add water to cover..
- Peel and quarter potatoes. Add to pot, stir and add water to cover..
- Add spices EXCEPT the chives. Stir to mix..
- Set on high and cook for 3 hours. After 3 hours, add cream cheese. Set to low heat and cook another hour..
- Turn off heat, let cool and run soup through blender to process potato quarters..
- Reheat and serve garnished with chives..
Tips for Cheddar Broccoli Potato Soup. This broccoli potato cheese soup won't freeze well because of the dairy. If you don't have cheddar, try using another flavorful, good melting cheese such as Gruyere cheese. Dairy-Free Crockpot Broccoli Soup recipe made healthy! It's delicious, it's creamy, and it is chock-full of potatoes and broccoli!