Butternut Soup – slow cooker. Truly the best butternut squash soup recipe! It's super-easy to make, naturally gluten-free and vegan, and SO incredibly cozy and delicious. And as always, it proved to be the perfect fall comfort food.
Add the butternut squash, onion, and garlic to a slow cooker. Drizzle with olive oil and add vegetable broth, ginger, cumin, coriander, paprika, cayenne, salt, and pepper. I've been making this slow cooker butternut squash soup as part of my weekly food prep for a few weeks now. You can have Butternut Soup – slow cooker using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Butternut Soup – slow cooker
- You need of butternut squash.
- You need 1 each of onion.
- Prepare 2 lb of butternut squash.
- You need 2 each of carrots.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of hot paprika.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of smoky paprika.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 5 cup of water.
I like to put it on first so it can cook They're also great year round for everything from apple sauce or butter to oatmeal and all sorts of healthy desserts. Here are a few options for slow. Much of the work for this soup can be done in advance, and it keeps all day in the slow cooker. This can easily be doubled if you're feeding a crowd.
Butternut Soup – slow cooker instructions
- Put all ingredients in slow cooker, stir ingredients..
- Cover and cook on low setting 7.5 hours.
This slow cooker butternut squash soup couldn't be simpler. When it's time to serve, plunge in your. Slow-Cooker Cheesy Butternut Squash and Tortellini Soup. This butternut squash soup is a warm and creamy soup that's cooked up in the slow cooker. It's easy and requires very little effort.