Recipe: Delicious Sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup
Sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup. So EASY, healthy, hearty and filling… you are absolutely going to LOVE this Easy Crock Pot Vegetable Soup recipe! This recipe is so elementary ANYONE can make it. During this recent weight loss mission of.
Frozen vegetables, potatoes and ground beef are cooked with vegetable juice for a healthy and easy recipe for Crock-Pot Vegetable Beef Soup. Just as easy as opening up a can, we promise. Busy fall weeknights, meet simple soup. You can cook Sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup
- You need 2 cup of vegetable stock.
- It’s 2 tsp of garlic puree.
- You need 10 of asparagus stalks.
- It’s 1/2 of broccoli head.
- Prepare 1 of chopped up carrot.
- You need 1/2 of drained can sweetcorn.
- It’s 100 grams of quark or other low fat cream cheese.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg (or grate your own)..
This slow cooker vegetable beef soup is easy. Try some crock pot vegetable beef soup today! Add to slow cooker along with all other ingredients. Crock Pot Lentil Sweet Potato SoupEat, Live, Run.
Sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup instructions
- Turn your slow cooker onto low, and add the stock and garlic puree..
- Chop all your veggies and slow cook for around 6 hours..
- Blend your veggies up, and add your cream cheese. Blend again until smooth..
- Grate about 1/5 of a nutmeg (or about 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg) into your soup. I advise adding it gradually and testing until you are happy with the flavour..
- Serve and enjoy! For extra creaminess, add a swirl of creme fraiche or quark to the top when serving..
Really Easy Slow Cooker Leek and Potato SoupThis Mummy. You can use olive oil or sesame oil or sunflower oil. This easy mix veg soup recipe is the way I make Tibetan thukpa minus the noodles. Delicious and easy Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Soup! Loaded with bold, hearty flavors, and lots of comfort.