How to Make Tasty Crockpot Turkey Burger Soup
Crockpot Turkey Burger Soup. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! This lightened-up Turkey Cheeseburger Soup is quick and easy to make in the Instant Pot, Crock-Pot or on the stovetop. I know, shocker — another soup recipe for you today!
One of my favourite soup recipes Italian Turkey Burger Soup, both healthy and hearty made with lean ground turkey. Easy to make in less than an hour! With the colder temperatures starting to set in what could be more comforting than a warm bowl of soup. You can have Crockpot Turkey Burger Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Turkey Burger Soup
- It’s 2 lb of Ground Turkey.
- Prepare 4 cup of Beef Broth.
- It’s 1 can of Corn.
- It’s 4 of Yellow Potatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of Carrots.
- You need 3 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 of Red Onion.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Worcheshire Sauce.
- Prepare 6 oz of Tomatoe Paste.
This slow-cooker turkey soup recipe is perfect for lunches or soup suppers. The recipe contains ground turkey , vegetables, tomato sauce, and Italian seasonings. The lean meat makes it relatively light and the vegetables and some basic dried herbs and great flavor. In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, pepper, onion, bread crumbs, ranch dressing, soup mix, egg, Worcestershire sauce and water.
Crockpot Turkey Burger Soup instructions
- Brown turkey and add to the crockpot.
- Dice/chop the onions and garlic.
- Cut carrots and potatoes to bite size pieces.
- Combine all ingredients into the crockpot. Cook on low for 8 hours Or Cook on high for 4 hours.
Mix well with hands or a large fork. Sun-Dried Tomato, Pesto & Mozzarella Turkey Burgers. While this burger tastes like a meatball sub, it's far lighter and healthier. In a Dutch oven coated with cooking spray, saute the turkey, celery and onion until meat is no longer pink. Which Crockpot should I use to Make Slow Cooker Macaroni Hamburger Soup?