Recipe: Perfect Crock Pot Baked Potato Soup 😍
Crock Pot Baked Potato Soup 😍. Browse Our Collection Of Simple Potato Soup Recipes and Prepare Yummy Meals! Mash mixture until potatoes are coarsely chopped and soup is slightly thickened. Stir in cream, cheese and chives.
Let cook a little longer and enjoy this soup warm. Stir in the sour cream right before serving. If soup is to thick, add a little milk at a time until desired thickness is achieved. You can have Crock Pot Baked Potato Soup 😍 using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Baked Potato Soup 😍
- You need 1 of Frozen Shredded Hashbrowns.
- You need 2 can of Chicken broth.
- It’s 1 can of Cream of chicken.
- It’s 1/2 of Chopped Onion.
- It’s 2/3 packages of Cream Cheese.
- You need 1 pinch of Creole seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Cayanne Pepper.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
Garnish with additional sour cream and crumbled bacon. What to Serve with Crock Pot Loaded Baked Potato Soup. This soup is hearty enough to be a meal on it's own for lunch or dinner, but it also makes a great accompaniment to many other things if you want to want to serve it as an appetizer, soup course, or side. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat.
Crock Pot Baked Potato Soup 😍 step by step
- Combine everything (except the cream and cheddar cheese) in crock pot..
- Cook on Low 6-8 hours..
- ~1 hour before serving add cream cheese, half the cheddar cheese, and more seasoning if needed..
- Serve with the rest of the cheddar cheese or toppings of your choice..
Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate. This creamy and delicious Crockpot Baked Potato Soup is so full of flavor and EASY too! Loaded with potatoes, bacon bits, and cheese, this crockpot potato soup recipe is a real winner! Top with chopped onion, garlic and celery. Add chicken broth, salt and pepper.