Recipe: Tasty Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup
Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup. If you like loading your baked potatoes will all those delish dairy ingredients, then you'll love this soup recipe, too! Everyone's favorite comfort food soup in crockpot form! Can I just be the first one to admit how relieved I am it is sweater weather right now?
If you get a chance to try this Crock-Pot Veggie Loaded Baked Potato Soup, let me know! You can leave me a comment here or tag @PEASandCRAYONS #PEASANDCRAYONS on. Crockpot Potato Soup is pure comfort food – perfect for busy nights and it's extra easy since it's made in the slow cooker. You can cook Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup
- It’s 3 lb of potatoes, peeled and cut into bite size chucks (approximately 9 medium potatoes).
- Prepare 1 of small onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese, softened at room temperature.
- It’s 3 (14.5 ounce) of cans of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 7 oz of real bacon bits (I used half a 15 oz package of Hormel real bacon bits).
- It’s 1 of green onions, finely chopped (optional).
It makes the soup extra thick and creamy. You can leave as many or as few chunks of potatoes as you like. Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup I love cooking anything in the crockpot, why I had never thought of making my favorite dish, Loaded Baked Potato Soup in the crockpot is beyond me. I saw a recipe for crockpot Loaded Baked Potato Soup on Youtube and had to try it, after all.
Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup instructions
- Add potatoes, onion and garlic to Crockpot.
- In large mixing bowl, combine chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, cream cheese and pepper until smooth.
- Pour liquid mixture over potatoes, onions and garlic.
- Cover and let cook on low for 8 hrs, or high for 5 hrs..
- During last hour of cooking, add the shredded cheddar cheese and bacon bits..
- Enjoy as is, or top with green onions!.
This loaded potato soup is made entirely in the slow cooker and tastes just like a loaded baked potato, yet is lightened up so you can have a guilt-free bowl! Crockpot Creamy Potato Soup couldn't be any easier and is great comfort food. It's cooked all day in the slow cooker and is great for a cold day. Top with bacon, cheese, and green onions for the ultimate potato soup. This soup is versatile – add broccoli or ham to give it a twist.