Recipe: Yummy Easy Crockpot Potato Soup
Easy Crockpot Potato Soup. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Do you love potato soup but need a recipe that will work for the slow cooker? We absolutely love potato soup around here and I was so happy to be able to use my crockpot.
It's cooked all day in the slow cooker and is great for a cold day. Top with bacon, cheese, and green onions for the ultimate potato soup. This soup is versatile – add broccoli or ham to give it a twist. You can cook Easy Crockpot Potato Soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Crockpot Potato Soup
- It’s 1 of 30 oz. bag of frozen diced hash browns.
- Prepare 1 of 32 oz. box of chicken broth.
- You need 1 of 10 oz. can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 of 8 oz. package of cream cheese (not fat-free).
- Prepare 3 oz of real bacon bits.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of Salt & pepper to taste.
Not for this easy slow-cooker potato soup! Since this recipe uses frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, there's no need to peel. If you would like to use fresh potatoes, however, we recommend peeling and shredding them before continuing with the recipe. Put the Ore Ida hash brown potatoes in the crockpot.
Easy Crockpot Potato Soup step by step
- Put the hash browns in the crock pot. Add the chicken broth, cream of chicken soup and half of the bacon bits. Add a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours..
- One hour before serving, cut the cream cheese into small cubes and stir into soup. Once it is melted, it's ready to serve. Top with cheddar cheese and additional bacon bits. Even better if served in a bread boule!.
Add in the chicken broth, cream of chicken soup and half of the bacon bits. Add a pinch of salt and pepper. The ultimate comfort food in a bowl! Just throw it all in the crockpot and forget it! During the colder months, I crave all types of creamy and comforting soup recipes.