Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Spicy Vegetable 8 QT Crock Pot Soup
Spicy Vegetable 8 QT Crock Pot Soup.
You can cook Spicy Vegetable 8 QT Crock Pot Soup using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Vegetable 8 QT Crock Pot Soup
- It’s 86 oz of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 can of peas.
- You need 1 can of green beans.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of fresh onion.
- Prepare 2 cup of fresh red pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of fresh celery.
- It’s 2 cup of fresh tomatoes.
- You need 2 cup of fresh carrots.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 4 large of russet potatoes.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 4 clove of fresh garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
Spicy Vegetable 8 QT Crock Pot Soup step by step
- Add water and beef broth to crock pot.
- Add peas and green beans.
- Chop celery, onion, pepper, tomatoes, carrots. Add to crock pot..
- Cut potatoes to be 1/2 in to an inch cubes. Add to crock pot..
- Using a garlic press add garlic.
- Add rest of seasonings..
- Stir everything in your pot making sure to mix all vegetables up. Italian seasoning will mostly stay at the top of the pot. If pot is not full add more water..
- Cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 6 hours. Every couple hours stir and check your potatoes. If they seem to be cooking too fast on high turn down to low..