Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Crock pot potato soup
Crock pot potato soup. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Place bacon and onion in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until bacon is evenly brown and onions are soft.
However, since this soup has a precooking step and because it has a cream and cheese base, we recommend this stove top safe slow cooker that has a great non-stick surface. The crock can go straight from the browning step on the stove into the slow cooker unit without dirtying another dish and the non-stick surface. Taste of Home has the best slow cooker potato soup recipes from real cooks like you, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips. You can cook Crock pot potato soup using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock pot potato soup
- Prepare 1 bag (30 ounce) of frozen potatoes.
- It’s 1 can (32 ounce) of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 package of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced bacon.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
How to Make Easy Slow-Cooker Potato Soup Warm up a chilly day with this easy Crock-Pot potato soup. Can you use canned potatoes in soup? Just drain, rinse and, if using whole canned potatoes, roughly chop them before adding to the soup. How to Make Easy Crock-Pot Potato Soup.
Crock pot potato soup instructions
- Put the potatoes, soup, broth, and half of the bacon in the crock pot, set it on low for 7 to 8 hours.
- On the last hour dice up the cream cheese and stir in. Once it is melted, serve with shredded cheddar cheese and more bacon. Enjoy,.
- Update…I started using the frozen potatoes with the peppers and onions in them, and added a few packages of hidden valley ranch powder…..nice upgrade!.
This recipe was developed by the Taste of Home Test Kitchen. Just throw it all in the crockpot and forget it! During the colder months, I crave all types of creamy and comforting soup recipes. This is often a go-to of mine, as well as broccoli cheddar soup, ham and potato soup, corn chowder and chicken pot pie soup. A creamy potato base is flavored with onion, bacon and cheese.