Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Crock pot Vegetable beef soup
Crock pot Vegetable beef soup.
You can cook Crock pot Vegetable beef soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock pot Vegetable beef soup
- You need 1 1/2 c of water.
- Prepare 2 of beef bullion cubes.
- You need 1 1/2 pound of lean stew meat.
- Prepare 32 oz of beef broth.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- It’s to taste of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 (28 oz) of cans tomato sauce.
- You need 28 oz bag of Pictsweet vegetables for soup.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
Crock pot Vegetable beef soup instructions
- Put 1 1/2 cup water, the bullion, and beef in crock pot. Cook on low for 4 hours (until beef is fall apart tender)..
- Cut/shred any large beef pieces to less than spoon size (so it can share with the vegetables). Add broth, garlic, water, and tomato sauce..
- Add vegetables. Cook on high for three hours. Salt and pepper to taste..