Recipe: Perfect Crock Pot Cheesy Potato Soup
Crock Pot Cheesy Potato Soup. Before anyone says it, yes, I know that Crock Pot is a brand name and that most people these days say slow cooker instead. This easy, cheesy potato soup recipe is the perfect comfort dish for those chilly winter months or anytime you're craving something delicious! Creamy Potato Soup – A super easy soup that is thrown in the slow cooker.
This top-rated, six-ingredient slow-cooker potato soup is unbelievably easy and amazingly delicious for those nights when only something warm and comforting will do. Serve with a green salad and crusty bread for a complete meal. This cheesy crockpot potato soup is one of those one-pot wonder soups that hits the spot! You can cook Crock Pot Cheesy Potato Soup using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Cheesy Potato Soup
- It’s 6 cups of peeled and diced potatoes.
- You need .5 cups of diced onion.
- Prepare 32 ounces of chicken broth.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of flour.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 8 ounces of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare to taste of salt, pepper, garlic powder, parsley, and thyme.
- You need of sliced carrots optional.
Bonus: the whole family will love it! What else is convenient about soup? It packages great for lunch in a thermos! The MOMables™ lunch plans have many—although they are mostly in the winter months.
Crock Pot Cheesy Potato Soup instructions
- Peel and cut potatoes..
- Dice onion..
- Place potatoes and onion (carrots optional) in crock pot..
- Add broth, water, and seasonings..
- Cook on LOW for 6-7 hours..
- Mix together the flour, salt, pepper, and milk in a bowl..
- Pour into crock pot and cook on HIGH 20-30 minutes..
- When thickened, add cheese and stir until melted..
Crock-Pot Potato Soup from Delish.com will warm you through the winter months. In a bowl of a Crock-Pot, combine potatoes, bacon, chicken broth, and thyme. Easy Cheesy Crock Pot Potato Soup (Slow Cooker). This hash brown potato soup is so thick and cheesy and flavorful! If you want it to be less thick, be sure to add some more half and half or chicken broth until it's the consistency you like.