Crock pot chicken taco soup. Reviews for: Photos of Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup. I put mine in the crock pot before going to bed. The chicken was frozen when I put it in the pot.
How To Freeze Chicken Taco Chili. Chicken Taco Soup is a quick and easy soup for a cold night! One of our favorite crock pot meals that can be made in the slow cooker or on the stove top. You can cook Crock pot chicken taco soup using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock pot chicken taco soup
- Prepare 3 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 2 cans of rotel.
- Prepare 2 cans of diced tomatoes.
- You need 2 cans of black beans.
- It’s 2 cans of kidney beans.
- You need 2 cans of pinto beans.
- It’s 2 packets of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 2 packets of ranch seasoning.
- You need 1 box of chicken broth.
- Prepare 3 of bay leaves.
Remove chicken breasts from the soup and shred. Stir shredded chicken back into the soup. You can add some water if you like it a little thinner. Take chicken out and shred with two forks.
Crock pot chicken taco soup instructions
- Place chicken breasts in bottom of crockpot.
- Add rotel and diced tomatoes.
- Add taco and ranch seasoning.
- Open and drain beans.
- Add beans and bay leaves.
- Pour in chicken broth.
- Cover and cook on high for 6 hours..
- Once cooked stir and break up chicken..
- Remove bay leaves and enjoy.
- Can garnish with sour cream and cheese.
Put chicken back in, stir, and eat. Low Fat Crock Pot Chicken Taco Soup. The best easy crockpot taco soup recipe! With me, with the hubby, and with the kids. Dump it into your crock pot, set it and forget it!