Recipe: Perfect Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup
Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup. Crock-Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup from Delish.com is the soup you'll be making all winter long. Combine onion, spices, enchilada sauce, tomatoes, beans, corn, chicken and broth in the bowl of your Crock-Pot. Stir together to combine all ingredients.
Come home to a bowl of warm and flavorful soup. Absolutely delicious and super simple to make Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Soup! This easy to put together slow cooker soup is loaded with. You can cook Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup
- Prepare 1 can of white kidney beans (drain and rinse).
- You need 1 can of black beans (drain).
- It’s 1 can of pinto beans (drain halfway).
- You need 32 oz of container Chicken broth.
- You need 1 can of echilada sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of corn (drain and rinse).
- You need 1 can (12 oz) of shredded chicken (drain and rinse).
- You need 4 oz of green chiles (drain).
- Prepare of Diced tomatoes (do not drain).
- It’s 1/3 of of a chopped yellow onion.
- It’s 2 of bell peppers (i used one red and one yellow) chopped.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 2 tsp of tapatio (or as much as you want, taste as you go).
- It’s of Cumin (i was heavy handed with it).
- It’s of Cajun seasoning (1 tsp).
- It’s of Cayenne pepper ground (1 tsp).
- You need of Garlic powder (1 tsp).
- Prepare of Onion powder (a dash).
- Prepare of Salt (a dash).
- It’s of Shredded cheese (optional).
- It’s of Sour cream (optional).
I love turning classic meals into soups, it's an easy (maybe even lazy) way to make a dish that only dirties one pot! I made a batch on Monday, however instead of putting into the crockpot I put into container and froze it(the soup base, everything but the chicken) Today I. This crockpot chicken enchilada soup is so easy to make and super delicious! It's so tasty, warming and uses only real ingredients.
Tori's Crockpot Enchilada Soup instructions
- It's actually very simple…add all ingredients to crockpot (doesn't matter what order).
- Mix ingredients in crockpot well, add cheese if you want.
- Turn crockpot on high.
- Cook for 2 hrs or until hot.
Instant Pot instructions are included also! You know those weeks where you just start behind? These past few weeks have been like that for me. I'm living in a constant state of "behind-ness" and let me tell you, it's not fun at all! When I get into this pickle, I find that making soups in the crockpot is the thing to do.