Hearty Crockpot Soup. Browse Our Entire Collection Of Lip-Smacking Recipes Online. One of the simplest joys that the cold weather brings is a hearty Crock-Pot soup that's been cooking all day and is waiting to be devoured by you and your family. Slow cookers are perfect for making soups, because letting the flavors simmer together for hours creates a much richer and more flavorful meal for you at the end of the day.
Stove-Top Heat the butter and olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Hearty Crockpot Cowboy Soup – Cookies and Cursewords. Fall is the perfect time for a Crockpot full of Cowboy (hamburger vegetable) soup! You can have Hearty Crockpot Soup using 22 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hearty Crockpot Soup
- You need 5 cups of chicken stock (those left over juices).
- You need 9 of medium potatoes.
- You need 1 can (14.5 oz) of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 can (29 oz) of white hominy.
- Prepare 1 can (15 oz) of baby whole corn.
- Prepare 1 pkg of Slow cooker bourbon chicken and vegetables.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of seasoning salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of parsley.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of basil.
- You need 4 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground sage.
- You need 1 tsp of allspice.
- It’s 30 dashes of garlic and herb mrs dash.
- It’s 10 dashes of rosemary.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 10 dashes of paprika.
- You need 1 can (14.5 oz) of green beans.
- You need 1 can (8 oz) of tomatoe sauce.
- Prepare 2 sprigs of fresh thyme.
- It’s 2 lb of ground hamburger.
Cowboy Soup will please even the pickiest eaters!. Crock Pot Cowboy Beans are a hearty and filling side dish made with a pound a beef, a pound of bacon, and three kinds of beans, all slow. Let your slow cooker do all the work with these filling and hearty one-crock dinners.. Slow Cooker Vegetarian Lentil Chili from Budget Bytes The golden color, smooth and creamy texture and wonderful taste of this soup make it a welcome addition to a chilly fall day.
Hearty Crockpot Soup step by step
- Pour chicken stock or both in crockpot.
- Peel and cube potatoes then add to crockpot.
- Peel and dice onion then add to crockpot.
- Peel and mince garlic then add to crockpot.
- In a bowl mix water and tomatoe paste then add to crockpot.
- Drain the corn and slice in bite sizes then add to crockpot.
- Drain all remaining cans and add to crockpot.
- Ground beef with seasoning to taste then drain grease.
- Add beef to crockpot.
- Add everything else to crockpot and give a stir.
- Cook on low 4 to 6 hours, til potatoes are tender.
It has a slightly tangy flavor from the gingerroot, and the sweet cinnamon really comes through. —Jackie Campbell, Stanhope, New Jersey. Slow cooker soup makes the best warm-you-up meal for a chilly evening. Here you'll find our favorites: slow cooker chili, potato soup, hearty chicken noodle, and slow cooker beef stew—just to name a few. We've provided lots of tips on prepping ingredients for throw-together soups, plus ideas for spicing it up and stretching your soups to serve a crowd. Let your slow cooker do all the work with these filling and hearty one-crock dinners..