Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup. Browse Our Official Site For Tasty Tortilla Soup Recipes! As written, this soup is medium-spicy. A hearty combination of beans, corn, tomatoes, and taco seasonings, slow cooked with shredded chicken.
How to make Crockpot Chicken Taco Soup: Place frozen chicken in the crock pot. Dump everything else in the crockpot on top. Place shredded chicken back in slow cooker and stir. You can cook Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup
- You need 1 cup of mild salsa.
- You need 1 (15 ounce) of can black beans, rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1 (15 ounce) of can pinto beans, rinsed and drained.
- You need 1 (15 ounce) of can corn, drained.
- Prepare 1 (14.5 ounce) of can petite diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of homemade taco seasoning (or store-bought).
- You need 2 cups of low sodium chicken broth.
- You need 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need of Optional toppings:.
- Prepare of cilantro.
- It’s of sour cream.
- It’s of grated cheese.
- It’s of avocado.
- You need of green onion.
- Prepare of tortilla chips.
It's packed with flavor from fire roasted tomatoes, green chiles, taco seasoning and chicken broth. Add taco seasoning and stir to blend. Lay chicken breasts on top of mixture, pressing down slightly until just covered by other ingredients. A slow cooker chicken taco soup is the best recipe to warm up a winter holiday and a great way to please the game day crowd.
Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup instructions
- Place salsa, black beans, pinto beans, corn, diced tomatoes, taco seasoning, and chicken broth in slow cooker. Stir to combine. Nestle chicken into the slow cooker so that it’s completely covered by the liquid and other ingredients..
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours. Remove chicken and shred or cut into bite-size pieces. Stir chicken back into the soup..
- Serve with toppings as desired..
The first time I tried a chicken taco soup was many moons ago, rushing into a restaurant while freezing rain was pouring down. A steaming bowl of baked mac and cheese is pure comfort food. This Broccoli Mac and Cheese is a creamy, cheesy homemade macaroni and cheese at its best. Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup is the best healthy Crock-Pot soup recipe that is quick and easy to make. This authentic Mexican tortilla soup recipe is topped with tortilla chips and creamy avocado for an easy weeknight dinner.