Steak and Potato Cream Soup in Slow Cooker. This Slow Cooker Potato Soup recipe is easy to make in the crock-pot, and it's perfectly thick and creamy and flavorful (without having to use heavy cream)! But nearly every other comment we have received about this soup is from all of you slow cooking fans, asking if you can make the soup in. This is a very rich and creamy soup.
Slow Cooker Ham and Potato Soup that's creamy, full of vegetables and chunks of ham, finished off with milk and sour cream for The best part of slow cooker meals like this Slow Cooker Ham and Potato Soup is that they're perfect for weeknights now that everyone is back. This recipe for Slow Cooker Steak and Potato soup is pure comfort food. And here is the soup after stirring in the heavy cream at the end. You can have Steak and Potato Cream Soup in Slow Cooker using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steak and Potato Cream Soup in Slow Cooker
- Prepare 500 grams of cubed steak (I used saikoro — cubed beef steak, but you can cube sirloin, tenderloin, or other cut that you fancy).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 4 of potatoes, scrubbed and diced.
- It’s 2 of onions, peeled and diced.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chopped lemon peel.
- You need of Juice from 1 tsp lemon.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic paste.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 500 ml of beef broth.
- It’s 250 ml of cooking cream.
Another great recipe for busy days, just stir and serve with bread! I wish I had my bread machine accessible, this is the perfect recipe to have the bread maker. Slow-Cooker Beef Roast with Onions and Potatoes. Slow-Cooker Creamy Tomato and Tortellini Soup.
Steak and Potato Cream Soup in Slow Cooker instructions
- Brown the beef with oil..
- Add the beef to the slow cooker. Add potatoes and then onion. Add lemon peel and juice. (These will add a slightly tangy flavor. Omit if you don't like them.).
- Add garlic paste, salt, and beef broth. Stir a bit..
- Cook on HIGH for 3 hours (or 6-8 hours on LOW)..
- After 3 hours, add cooking cream and stir. Turn off the slow cooker. I waited for about half an hour before consuming, but I suppose you can sample it right away. Adjust the taste when necessary..
Slow cooker steak and potato soup. If your all about the meat and potatoes then you have to try this soup! Brown the beef on all sides, but no need to cook through. Add remaining ingredients EXCEPT the cream. The meat in this slow cooker steak soup is so tender and the broth so flavorful.