Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Crock-Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup
Crock-Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup. Crock pot Chicken tortellini Soup Recipe. The cheese tortellini really add that extra something to the soup that makes it so decadent and the best comfort food. If you loved our Crock Pot Spinach Tortellini Soup, you will love this slow cooker chicken tortellini soup.
So simple to add it all into the slow cooker and cook on low all How to warm up Chicken Tortellini Soup: When ready to warm up, place back into the slow cooker or a large pot over the stovetop. This easy chicken tortellini soup is a go-to recipe we love and cannot get enough of. It's easy, loaded with shredded chicken, carrots, celery, spices, seasonings, and three-cheese tortellini. You can have Crock-Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock-Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup
- Prepare 1 cup of carrots, sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of onions, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of celery sliced thin.
- You need 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast diced.
- It’s 46 oz of chicken broth.
- It’s of I 1/2 cups uncooked cheese tortellini.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 2 of bay leafs.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh parsley.
It almost reminds of a chicken noodle soup mom always made for you when you were sick, but this one is. This slow cooker chicken tortellini soup is full of chicken, veggies and cheese tortellini, all simmered together in the crock pot. This chicken tortellini soup is a take on the old favorite with plenty of chicken and veggies, but it also contains cheese tortellini instead of the more traditional egg noodles. Chicken noodle soup is already the most comforting soup ever; tortellini just adds a hint of indulgence.
Crock-Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup step by step
- Chop and slice all vegetables..
- Put all ingredients except parsley in crock pot..
- Cook 4 hours on high, 6 hours on low, add parsley right before serving..
Transfer chicken to a plate and shred with two forks. Return to slow cooker and add tortellini. It's like a creamy tomato soup with cheesy tortellini and chicken and then a pop of color from the bright green spinach. No, no instant pot so we went back out and bought a new crock pot 🤣 Just finished up and eating now! Slow Cooker Creamy Tortellini Soup is pure comfort food, loaded with vegetables, Italian sausage Dried three cheese tortellini is the best tortellini to use for this soup.