Recipe: Appetizing Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! We turned a favorite appetizer into a zesty and comforting slow-cooker soup! Combine cream cheese, hot sauce, chicken, onion and celery in a slow cooker, then cook until creamy and tender.
This recipe is from Gooseberry Patch's Everyday Slow Cooker.; For this yummy Buffalo Chicken Soup, I used Sir Hamilton, my Hamilton Beach Programmable Insulated Slow Cooker. By now, you guys have figured out that I play favorites, and Sir Hamilton just makes my life easier! A true Buffalo chicken wing soup done with a slow cooker contains all the flavor of the original wings in a hearty soup. You can cook Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup
- You need 1 (8 oz) of package cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 carton of (4 cups)chicken broth or stock.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of celery.
- Prepare 3 cups of or 3 (12.5 oz) cans of shredded chicken.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of franks red hot ordinal sauce.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Soup. So that's exactly what I did for this Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Soup as well! Quickly make the easy homemade sauce on the stove. Stir in some wing sauce and blue cheese dressing.
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup step by step
- Microwave cream cheese for 45 seconds..
- Add hot sauce to cream cheese and whisk or stir to combine..
- Add everything but cheese to slow cooker (crockpot) and stir..
- Cook for four hours..
- Add 1/2 the cheese stir. Cook for 15 min..
- Add other 1/2 of cheese stir. Cook for 15 min then serve..
- Garnish with anything you like with chicken wings. (In the picture it is cheese, celery, and ranch).
Pour the whole shebang over some chicken breasts and chopped celery that are waiting in the slow cooker. Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Soup: This soup is lighter than buffalo wings with all same the robust flavor (and it can also be made on the stovetop!) Healthy Buffalo Chicken Soup. Today's Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Soup is the perfect example of enjoying flavor while watching your weight! This recipe is versatile, flavorful, and much lighter than traditional buffalo wings. So maybe serving soup IS a good idea?