Recipe: Tasty Creamy Tuscan Sausage Tortellini Soup (Crockpot)
Creamy Tuscan Sausage Tortellini Soup (Crockpot). Crockpot Creamy Tortellini Sausage Stew is a thick and creamy soup that only has a few ingredients including diced tomatoes and cream cheese. This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of College Inn®. The opinions and text are all mine.
I used just regular pork sausage to make this recipe kid friendly. Packed with Italian sausage, cheese tortellini, baby spinach, carrots and onion, this hearty, comforting slow-cooker soup is an ideal meal for chilly weather. You'll look forward to every bowl (and spoonful!) while it simmers during the day. You can have Creamy Tuscan Sausage Tortellini Soup (Crockpot) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Tuscan Sausage Tortellini Soup (Crockpot)
- It’s 1 lb. of bulk hot Italian sausage.
- You need 1 lb. of frozen cheese tortellini.
- It’s 3 cups of fresh baby spinach.
- It’s 3 TBS. of butter.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, diced.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 32 oz. of chicken stock.
- You need 28 oz. of canned diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 TBS. of Italian blend.
- It’s to taste of Salt and Pepper.
Make some Italian food tonight with this easy Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and Sausage recipe. Serve with a side salad and some hot bread for a quick dinner any night of the week. Top with shredded parmesan cheese or chopped fresh parsley for an added elegant touch. This Slow Cooker Creamy Tortellini Soup is one of my favourite recipes!
Creamy Tuscan Sausage Tortellini Soup (Crockpot) instructions
- Brown sausage in a pan. Add to crockpot..
- Melt the butter in a sauté pan and sauté onions and garlic until softened. Then add in the chicken stock, diced tomatoes, heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, Italian blend, salt and pepper. Stir until heated and transfer to crockpot with the sausage..
- Allow everything to cook in the crockpot on low for about 3-4 hours, except for the spinach and tortellini..
- Add in the frozen tortellini and spinach last, as they cook very quickly. Serve once tortellini is fully cooked. Serve with a loaf of Italian bread..
- Buon appetito! 🇮🇹.
Loaded with carrots, celery and spinach, soft pillows of cheese tortellini PLUS incredible flavours, this soup is thick and creamy without heavy cream OR a roux to get the thick and creamy texture. If you're a soup lover like we are then you'll also want to check out our pressure cooker pizza soup , stuffed pepper soup , crockpot taco soup , and egg drop soup. Creamy Sausage Tortellini Soup can be made in the slow cooker, instant pot or on the stove top. Cheesy tortellini with zesty sauce in a tomato based soup! Creamy Sausage Tortellini Soup can be done in the slow cooker. or instant pot.