Recipe: Delicious Crockpot 5 -Spice Veggie Soup
Crockpot 5 -Spice Veggie Soup. Frozen vegetables, potatoes and ground beef are cooked with vegetable juice for a healthy and easy recipe for Crock-Pot Vegetable Beef Soup. Easy slow cooker recipes for the busy lady. I was intrigues because I had never seen it before.
Our Crockpot Chickpea Veggie Soup will do the trick. Our Crockpot Chickpea Veggie Soup will do the trick. Made with pure vegetables and fibrous, filling garbonzo beans, this soup is easy to make and can serve as a meal in itself. You can cook Crockpot 5 -Spice Veggie Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot 5 -Spice Veggie Soup
- It’s 2 containers of low sodium chicken stock (32 ounce).
- You need 1 can (14.5 ounce) of fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of 5 spice seasoning.
- It’s 4 of large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks.
- It’s 2 of large onions, sliced.
- You need 1 of large green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 5 of zucchini, peeled and sliced into coins.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
Five-spice chicken, butternut squash noodles, Paleo fish sauce, and some rich citrusy flavors combine in this Thai-inspired crockpot soup recipe from Food Faith Fitness. Madras curry pepper enriches this vegetarian split pea soup invented by Hello Veggie instead of the typical ham. Chicken seasoning is just a dry mix of herbs and spices that really season chicken well 🙂 I like to use a pre-made blend usually; right now I use a chicken seasoning made by Mrs. Dash (just near all the other seasonings in the store).
Crockpot 5 -Spice Veggie Soup instructions
- In a large crockpot pour in your chicken stock, fire roasted tomatoes, black pepper and 5-spice seasoning, stir gently…….
- Next add into crockpot your sweet potatoes, onions, green pepper,zucchini and minced garlic, stir gently…….
- Cover and cook on Low heat for 8 hours……..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Five-spice chicken, butternut squash noodles, Paleo fish sauce, and some rich citrusy flavors combine in this Thai-inspired crockpot soup recipe. We were sold as soon as we saw the herbed cheese floating around in there. Broken noodles meld with mushrooms and. Made with just eight ingredients, this Crockpot Chicken and Cauliflower Rice Soup is one meal you'll want to make again and again! Packed with anti-inflammatory cauliflower, carrots and celery, this recipe is a delicious way to add more veggies to your diet.