Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Crockpot Tortellini Soup
Crockpot Tortellini Soup. I made this a Crockpot creamy tortellini soup, but, with that said, you can leave the cream out and My Crockpot was pretty full by the time I added the tortellini. You can make this soup without the. Slow Cooker Creamy Tortellini Soup is pure comfort food, loaded with vegetables, Italian sausage and cheese tortellini!
It's also a great way to enjoy tortellini, just like this delicious Italian Tortellini Salad (One Bowl) and this Tomato Tortellini. A crockpot lasagna soup made with cheese-filled tortellini. This soup is simple to make, tastes just like lasagna in soup form, and is a sure crowd pleaser! You can have Crockpot Tortellini Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Tortellini Soup
- It’s 1 bag of tortellini (i use fresh).
- You need 2 cans of diced italian tomatoes.
- It’s 4 cups of (or 1 box) chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 of SMALL bag fresh spinach.
- Prepare 1 block of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 of spoonfull of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 lb of diced chicken.
- You need 1 cup of shredded italian cheese.
Crockpot tortellini soup is a creamy bowl of comfort food that everyone will love. Quick and easy to throw together with frozen pasta stuffed with cheese or meat! It's still Soup Weather, and I'm loving it!! We love cheese tortellini and recently turned it into this easy spinach tortellini soup.
Crockpot Tortellini Soup step by step
- Add all ingredients but the chicken to crock pot and put on low. Chunk up the cream cheese..
- Pan fry chicken with italian seasoning (and whatever other seasonings you'd like) with olive oil and minced garlic.
- Add cooked chicken and shredded cheese to crockpot. (I put the cheese in after 4 1/2 hours so it wouldn't burn).
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours.
This Crockpot Tomato Tortellini Soup is as easy as throwing a few ingredients into your slow cooker and letting it cook all day. Plus, helllooo there's tortellini, so you know it's going to be a crowd favorite! I know the beginning is upside down. I hope u enjoy this super easy super quick crockpot recipe!! Crock Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup is the easiest chicken noodle soup you will ever make!