How to Prepare Perfect Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup
Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup. Explore Soups Made with Nutrition-Packed Ingredients You Know and Love Today. This soup could be compared to cream of mushroom soup, but it's not exactly the same. Cream of mushroom soup can be very time-consuming to make.
Add sliced mushrooms and add soy sauce and herbs and mix. Add zucchini and water, mix and turn down to low. It is loaded with cheese tortellini and is so creamy, dreamy and delightful! You can have Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, finely diced.
- Prepare 2 of cms fresh ginger, finely diced.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of coconut oil.
- You need 4 cups of sliced mushrooms (Go for variety. Brown, Button, Shitake).
- You need 2 Tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- You need 2 of zucchini, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried parsely.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1.4 litres of water.
- You need 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need 4 Tbsp of coconut yogurt.
- You need 1 bunch of spinach, finely shredded (1 cup).
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Coconut yogurt.
Just throw it all in your slow cooker, relax under a warm blanket, watch a Netflix marathon, and smell the wonderful aromas (total dreamland scenario here). Soup is such a comforting meal. It can be the beginning of a larger meal or the entree itself. Just add crusty bread and a salad.
Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup step by step
- Add onion, garlic, ginger and coconut oil to slow cooker on high and allow to soften..
- Add sliced mushrooms and add soy sauce and herbs and mix..
- Add zucchini and water, mix and turn down to low..
- Allow to cook slowly through day on low..
- Allow to cool slightly and stir through coconut milk and yogurt..
- Blend about 1/4 of soup and return to thicken soup slightly..
- Add spinach and season to taste. Return to heat til spinach is cooked/softened (about 5-10 min).
- Serve with yogurt drizzled on top with crusty bread of choice..
In this recipe, slow cooker mushroom soup is being turned up a notch by adding the power of exotic mushrooms! Rinse and sort beans; soak according to package directions. Place all ingredients in a slow cooker. Mix mushrooms, onions, melted butter, soy sauce, salt and pepper in cooker. Pour vegetable broth over vegetable mixture.