Recipe: Appetizing Thai-style Seaweed Soup
Thai-style Seaweed Soup.
You can have Thai-style Seaweed Soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai-style Seaweed Soup
- You need 1/2 cup of Seeweed.
- It’s 50 grams of Egg tofu.
- It’s 2 of Cilantro.
- You need 1 bunch of Green onion.
- Prepare 120 grams of Minced pork.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 of Garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of Salt.
- It’s 5 of Pepper.
- It’s 1 packages of Glass noodles.
Thai-style Seaweed Soup step by step
- Add water to full pot. Add salt , garlic and pepper. Waiting for hot..
- Marinate pork with oyster sauce and soy sauce..
- Form pork mixture into a small ball and drop into hot water..
- Add slice egg tofu and seeweed..
- Bring glass noodles to boil in another pot for 1 minutes and put in the main pot..
- Season more salt if you want. Add chopped green onions..
- When ready , serve and top with finely chopped cilantro..