Recipe: Appetizing Becky's Salmon and Tagliatelle Soup
Becky's Salmon and Tagliatelle Soup.
You can have Becky's Salmon and Tagliatelle Soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Becky's Salmon and Tagliatelle Soup
- It’s 4 of Salmon fillets (boneless, skinless).
- Prepare 2 of Chicken stock cubes.
- You need 500 grams of Tagliatelle.
- It’s 3 of Spring onion sprigs.
- It’s 2 bunch of Pak choy.
- You need 1 of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 of Hot chilli powder or chilli flakes.
Becky's Salmon and Tagliatelle Soup step by step
- According to taste, dissolve the 2 stock cubes in about 1 litre of water in a large saucepan. Heat until boiling..
- Add the tagliatelle and leave to soften for 3 minutes..
- Carefully place the salmon into the saucepan, together with the pak choy and spring onions..
- Season with pepper and hot spice, and leave for about 5 minutes, or until the salmon has cooked through..
- Serve into bowls, and enjoy!.