How to Cook Appetizing Herbal Pork Soup / Bak Kut Teh With Mix Mushroom And Brocoli
Herbal Pork Soup / Bak Kut Teh With Mix Mushroom And Brocoli. Bak Kut Teh is one of the very popular dishes that people must try when they come to Singapore (Malaysia also has its own version, of course!). There are a few different versions of Bak Kut Teh. The Hokkien style soup, which is similiar to the Klang style, is dark in color, thicker and more herbal.
Traditionally made in a claypot, this homemade recipe is Infused with herbs such as Dong Quai, cinnamon, star anise, and made with pork ribs, dried Shitake mushrooms, tofu puffs and garlic, Bak Kut Teh soup. When translated, it brings the meaning of pork bone tea. Bak kut teh is a Chinese pork ribs soup cooked with many Chinese herbs, typically served with steamed white rice, you tiao (Chinese crullers), and thinly Fast forward some years later when I was in the States, I found a bak kut teh recipe from a Malaysian/Singaporean/Indonesian cookbook and I. 'Bak Kut Teh' which literally means meat bone tea is an amazing broth based dish with a strong herbal taste. You can cook Herbal Pork Soup / Bak Kut Teh With Mix Mushroom And Brocoli using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Herbal Pork Soup / Bak Kut Teh With Mix Mushroom And Brocoli
- It’s of MEAT OPTION.
- Prepare 1 kg of pork rib and bone.
- Prepare 1 of herbal base soup / bak kut teh base soup in sachet..
- Prepare of MUSHROOM OPTION.
- It’s 1 can of button mushroom.
- It’s 1 large of king oyster mushroom thinly slice it.
- You need 1 of bulb of whole garlic with skin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- It’s 10 small of baby king oyster mushroom thinly slice it.
- You need 20 of oyster mushroom.
- You need 1 of whole stem of broccoli thinly slice it.
- You need 1 cup of chinese brocoli / kailan leaf.
- It’s 1 1/2 liter of water.
It is cooked using pork and multiple Chinese herbs. This recipe is the Hokkien version of Bak Kut Teh Bak kut teh herbs are simply Chinese medicinal herbs which are found in most Chinese. The chefs at Founder have been serving bak kut teh, a peppery pork-rib soup from Singapore that's often eaten. In a large pot, mix the water, broccoli, mushrooms, and butter.
Herbal Pork Soup / Bak Kut Teh With Mix Mushroom And Brocoli step by step
- Quick blanch pork rib and bone then drain and set aside.
- Put all pork and 1package of the ready to use (herbal / bak kut teh base for soup)with button mushroom and water with dark soy sauce and lifht soy sauce with 1whole bulb of garlic with its skin and watet into a presure cooker and cook on high for 45 minutes.
- Thinly slice the king oyster mushroom snd baby king mushroom then mix with oyster mushroom and set aside.
- Thinly slice the steam of the broccoli stem then set aside.
- Once the herbal soup / bak kut teh soup is ready ,spoon the soup into another pot and bring it o a boil then cook the stem of the broccoli stem for 2 minutes then add all of the mushroom and simmer for another 5 minutes then top fresh coriander and serve immediately with white rice.
- BELOW ARE ANOTHER HERBAL PORK SOUP / BAK KUT TEH WITH SHITAKE MUSHROOM, I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/400492-herbal-pork-soup-bak-kut-teh-with-shitake-mushroom.
Mix in milk powder, soup, hot sauce, pepper, and garlic powder. Continue cooking, stirring frequently, until heated through. One of my girls won't eat meat and the other struggles to get enough fiber. This recipe is a great way to give them what Cut broccoli florets into bite-sized pieces. Bak Kut Teh (Mix pork black soup).