Recipe: Yummy Pork and Red Bean Soup
Pork and Red Bean Soup. Pork and beans (or Franks and Beans/Beans and Weiners) is a culinary dish that uses pork and beans as its main ingredients respectively. Numerous variations exist, usually with a more specific name, such as Fabada Asturiana, Olla podrida, or American canned pork and beans. Emulsify Red Bean Soup: Bring the red bean soup to a boil using the "Saute High" function.
Red bean soup is low in Caroline but rich in vitamin B and E and other beneficial minerals including magnesium, potassium, iron, zinc, cooper and. Red Bean Soup – Summer vs Winter Versions. My mom's red bean soup is slightly different from what's shown in the pictures here. You can have Pork and Red Bean Soup using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork and Red Bean Soup
- You need 1 of Pork Roast.
- You need 1 of Bag of Dry Red Beans.
- You need 72 oz of Chicken Both.
- Prepare 36 oz of water.
- You need 1 of Pork Bone.
- Prepare 1 can of 14 oz. Diced Tomato.
- It’s 4 of Large Carrots.
- It’s 1 of Yellow Onion.
- You need 4 of Sticks of Celery.
- Prepare 3 of Large Potatos.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic.
- You need 3 tbsp of Bacon Bits.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red Pepper Flake.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chili Power.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of Sage.
Dishes such as Seafood Congee, Tofu with Century Eggs, Braised Pork Feet, and Egg Fried Rice. These simple and plain-looking foods represent the Northern Chinese. The basic ingredients for this red bean soup recipe are red beans (also known as adzuki beans), dried tangerine peel and rock sugar. For this recipe, I added ginkgo nuts and sago for extra texture to the soup.
Pork and Red Bean Soup step by step
- Soak red beans in water overnight. Rinse off thoroughly before putting them in pot..
- Put in a large cook pot with chicken broth, water, beans, pork bone. Bring to a boil and let cook as you prepare other ingredients. You may want to turn down heat to just a slight noil..
- Saute carrots onions celery red pepper flake and bacon bits and chopped up garlic. Once sauteed to your liking add to pot..
- Add in chopped up pre cooked pork, which maybe left overs from another dinner, potatoes sliced in round pieces, with or without skin, 14 oz can of Diced Tomato with juices, and all the seasonings listed and whatever else you would like to add. Do be careful not to splash yourself when adding these ingredients..
- Let slow boil for an hour and turn down to a simmer and let cook until ready a good hour or two. You may need to add more broth or water at some point..
- When done pull out pork bone and serve. Enjoy!.
If you have pandan leaves, tie a few into a knot and throw them into the soup pot as well to. Leftover smoked pork of any kind combined with convenient canned beans, tomatoes, and corn makes a big batch of hearty crowd-pleasing soup. Put chicken broth, diced tomatoes, cream-style corn, white beans, light red kidney beans, pork, and cumin into the saucepan; bring soup to a simmer and. The small red beans and even white beans would also be good choices for this dish. Do the usual pick through, sort and rinse thing with the beans.