How to Cook Perfect Egg Drop Soup
Egg Drop Soup. Check Out Egg Drop Soup On eBay. Stir the salt, ginger and chives into the saucepan, and bring to a rolling boil. So What Is Egg Drop Soup?
Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; gradually stir into broth. The beauty of egg drop soup lies in the fact that it contains only three core ingredients, and they're all kitchen staples. First up is the broth, chicken being the most common. You can cook Egg Drop Soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Egg Drop Soup
- You need 2 of big packages of liptons chicken noodle soup.
- You need 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- It’s 1 of tsp garlic herb spice.
- You need 1 of tsp grated parmesan cheese (optional).
- It’s 1 of tsp hot sauce (optional).
- You need 8 of cups water.
I fondly remember the sound of the can opener working on cans of Swanson's chicken broth as the signal that egg drop soup was forthcoming. Bring chicken broth to a boil in soup pot. Combine water and cornstarch; stir into boiling broth. Making these soups during the winter months would help warm up the kitchen as we started our day, and, oftentimes, I would have a small cup of wonton soup broth or egg drop soup to start the day.
Egg Drop Soup step by step
- In a large saucepan filled with water, put in both packages of soup mix, garlic, spices.
- While waiting for soup to boil; mix ur eggs in a bowl, set aside..
- Once soup is in a roiling boil slowly pour in, little by little, the egg mixture..
- Continue to boil for 5-8 minutes.
BEST Egg Drop Soup is a warm, thickened broth, with rich flavors of chicken and beautiful egg ribbons that add the perfect touch for this bowl of soup. Enjoy this savory, simple to make soup recipe in your home in just minutes. Bring soup stock, grated ginger and soy sauce to a boil. This tasty soup Egg Drop Soup is so satisfying and hard to beat for a quick and inexpensive meal. Egg Drop Soup is not only quick and easy, but comforting too.