Recipe: Yummy Thai Coconut Curry Soup
Thai Coconut Curry Soup. This recipe uses a lot of ingredients common in Thai cooking to make a delicious and spicy soup featuring shrimp and shiitake mushrooms in a coconut milk flavored broth. Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat. The freshly squeezed lime juice, Thai basil and cilantro adds such brightness to this soup, cutting through the heat to give it.
It's a creamy, a little sweet, a little spicy, and a lot of. Rice Noodles meet veggies in a tasty sweet, sour, salty, and spicy broth with creamy coconut milk. This vegan recipe is comforting, hearty, gluten-free, and easy to prepare! You can have Thai Coconut Curry Soup using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai Coconut Curry Soup
- Prepare 1 of large package Turkey fillets.
- Prepare 2 (900 ml) of Chicken Broth.
- You need 2 cans (500 ml) of Coconut Milk.
- You need 1 bunch of Carrots.
- Prepare 2 of Broccoli crowns.
- It’s 2 of Red Peppers.
- It’s 2 packages of Oyster mushrooms.
- It’s 1 stalk of fresh lemongrass.
- You need 1 handful of Thai birdseye chiles.
- It’s 4 of Green chiles.
- Prepare 2 of small Shallots.
- Prepare 1 of small bunch Cilantro leaves.
- Prepare 3-4 of Kaffir lime leaves.
- You need 1/2 jar of Hot chili paste (I use Patak's as it has a great flavor).
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Hot curry powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Cumin.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chili powder.
Coconut Curry Soup – this easy recipe can be made with almost ANY vegetables you have on hand! This FAST, FLAVORFUL & EASY soup has rich fragrant broth and can be made with w/ either shrimp, tofu or chicken! It's has a bit of Thai influence, making use of Thai red curry paste and coconut milk. If that's not enough for you (though considering what I've learned about the.
Thai Coconut Curry Soup instructions
- Add chicken broth and coconut milk to a large pot & bring to a low boil..
- Cut lemongrass into small 3cm strips, add to pot..
- While waiting for broth to boil chop into bite size pieces: – Carrots, Broccoli, Red Peppers, Oyster Mushrooms.
- Add lime leaves, cilantro, chili paste, curry powder, cumin, cayenne pepper, chilli powder to pot..
- Dice birdseye and green chiles, shallots, add to pot..
- Once on a low boil, cut Turkey fillets into thin bite-size strips, add to pot. Boil for 10 minutes or until Turkey is cooked through..
- Add Broccoli, boil for another 5 minutes..
- Add Carrots, boil for 10 minutes..
- Add Red Peppers, Oyster mushrooms, low boil for 5-10 minutes or until slightly cooked..
- Stir & serve. Garnish with cilantro leaves.
This Spicy Thai Coconut Curry Soup is one of my new favorite recipes. The fall weather is here to stay in Minnesota and there's nothing like a tasty bowl of vegetable curry soup to warm the soul. It is a simple soup packed with flavor and you can use the veggies that we use in the recipes or swap them. So I generally wait to save those recipes, like this Thai Coconut Curry Butternut Squash Soup, for days when I'll be home alone and don't have to exhaust myself through the just try its and I think you'll be surprised you like its, and I can simply enjoy the comforting way that all of those flavors come. Thai Coconut Soup is a scrumptious, plant-based Asian soup loaded with fresh veggies, coconut milk, and flavorful green curry.