Recipe: Appetizing Uh, let's see, Soup
Uh, let's see, Soup. Let's see what Taako's up to! A/N: Right, so I have never really written smut before so uh, let's see how this goes. Just gonna keep it short and sweet for now.
Find the exact moment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to share. Easily move forward or backward to get to the perfect spot. It's available on the web and also on Android and iOS. You can cook Uh, let's see, Soup using 31 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Uh, let's see, Soup
- Prepare of Vegetables.
- You need 1-1/2 cup of sliced celery.
- It’s 1 of large onion chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of okra.
- It’s 1 cup of sliced Carrots.
- Prepare 6 of purple pearl onions.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- It’s 15 ounces of canned rutabaga.
- Prepare 8 cups of green savoury cabbage.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced radishes.
- You need of Nuts.
- You need 1/3 cup of sunflower seeds roasted and salted.
- You need of Meat.
- It’s 1 pound of ground sirloin.
- You need 1/3 pound of smoked bacon.
- Prepare of Liquids.
- You need 1 quart of chicken broth.
- It’s 15 ounces of coconut milk.
- You need 15 ounces of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1-1/2 teaspoon of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare of Spices.
- You need 1/4 cup of ground paprika.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of thyme.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of rosemary.
- You need 1/3 cup of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 6 clove of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 tablespoons of mustard powder.
- Prepare of Cheese.
- It’s To taste of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare To taste of chunked Longhorn Amish cheddar cheese.
So uh let's see how I do. Sarah explains how she makes soup for work and dinner and how she goes about cooking it. This video is a listening activity for ESL students on the website elllo.org. Sarah talks with Todd about how she loves making soup and the what she does with the extras.
Uh, let's see, Soup step by step
- Slice the carrot, celery and okra..
- Slice the onion, garlic, and pearl onions..
- Slice the radish. Add the spices to the ground sirloin and brown. Add the vegetables and nuts. But not the cabbage yet..
- Mix well. Add the stock. Let it get hot just starting to simmer about 12 minutes covered..
- Add the cabbage and bring to a boil for 8 minutes. Then the cabbage will shrink or wilt. Add the tomato sauce and coconut milk..
- Slice the bacon into tiny pieces. Add to the soup. Stir and cover. Let simmer for 8 minutes then stir from the bottom. Turn on low cover and simmer for 30 minutes. Add the red wine vinegar stir in well..
- Serve with some cheese. I hope you enjoy!!!.
SALESPERSON: Let's see … here's a nice white one. GLORIA: I think I'd rather have it in blue. • Let's see … An expression used when a person wants to think something over, to make a choice or decision, or to look for something. – Let's get him! There, uh, shrimp kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo, panfried, deep fried, stir fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. that's, that's about it. Onomatopoeia of the natural expression of thought.