Misua Soup with Meatball Shrimp. Misua with patola and shrimp is a soothing flour noodle soup recipe that has a close resemblance to the Filipino albondigas, except that this dish uses shrimp instead of ground pork. Preparing this dish is easy and quick. In a pan, sautè onion and garlic.
Meatballs and Misua Soup is a delicious Filipino soup dish also known as Almondigas. Misua are thin, salted Chinese noodles made from wheat flour and cook quickly. This soup dish is simple to make, delicious and considered a Filipino comfort food specially during rainy days. You can have Misua Soup with Meatball Shrimp using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Misua Soup with Meatball Shrimp
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 of kilo ground pork.
- You need 5 of onion leaf chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of ginger chopped.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion diced.
- You need 1/2 of bitter melon.
- You need 5 of shrimp ball optional.
- You need 10 pcs of shrimps chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of small pack of misua noodles.
Meatballs and Misua Soup is a great tasting soup on a cold and hot day. Miswa at Patola Soup is a delicious Filipino dish made of sponge gourd, ground pork, and Chinese vermicelli. It's hearty and tasty on its own or as a side dish. If you're craving the hearty flavors of Almondigas soup but are pressed for time, this patola with misua is a simpler option.
Misua Soup with Meatball Shrimp step by step
- Put onion, egg, salt, pepper and chopped shrimps into ground pork and smashed to create a meatball..
- In a pan, sautè onion and garlic. Put 1 cup of water and let it boil. When already boiling put meatballs and cook it for about 20 minutes. Then add the misua noodles, shrimp balls and bitter melon. Add fish sauce to taste. Cook it for 5-10 minutes..
- Ready to serve!.
Shrimp with Misua and Patola Ingredients : Cooking oil Garlic Onion Shrimps Water Fish sauce Salt Pepper Chicken bouillon (optional) Patola Misua Cooking is all about your taste adjust accordingly. He would wear them, no questions asked. Misua with Meatballs Ingredients: Meat Balls, Onions, Knorr Seasoning, Tomatoes, and Cabbage.. Pork Meatball Soup with Misua and Patola Recipe – Duration:. Hayaan maluto ang meatballs, at kapag napakuluan na ng husto at nabawasan ang soup, dagdagan pa ulit ng water, pakuluin, then ilagay ang patola (sliced) then ang misua.