Recipe: Appetizing Egg Drop Soup
Egg Drop Soup. Growing up, my family had a tradition of eating lunch at our local. Egg drop soup (Chinese: 蛋花湯; pinyin: Dànhuātāng) is a Chinese soup of wispy beaten eggs in boiled chicken broth. Condiments such as black or white pepper.
I didnt use the cornstarch or food coloring and I used green onion instead of chives. All Reviews for Egg Drop Soup (Better than Restaurant Quality!) Egg drop soup makes me think of her every time I see it, and it's a soup I turn to when I need something light, comforting, and warm. Here's how you can make it at home. You can have Egg Drop Soup using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Egg Drop Soup
- It’s 1 cup of chicken stock.
- It’s 2 of eggs whisked.
- Prepare 1 tsp of corn starch in 1/4 water.
- You need 1 Tbsp of ginger finely chopped.
- You need 1 stalk of spring onions for garnish.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
This Egg Drop Soup is a healthy Chinese broth based soup made with eggs, chicken broth, cornstarch, and green onions. This soup is always a highlight for me when we go out to eat! I love the simplicity of it and all the flavors! Looking at it and seeing the ingredients for this soup, you would be.
Egg Drop Soup step by step
- Heat chicken stock in a pot until scalding. Add ginger and boil for 2 minutes. Add corn starch solution and simmer. In the mean time whisked the egg in a bowl..
- Stir the stock gently, carefully and continuously while slowly pouring the egg into the stock. Add salt and garnish with spring onions..
How to thicken egg drop soup? If you prefer a thicker texture try adding starch to the soup. Egg drop soup is my favorite soup to eat when I have a cold. Classic chicken soup is great too, but the addition of eggs makes this one so nourishing. And the Asian flavors are just wonderful and can.