Recipe: Appetizing Hot and Sour Soup/noodles Taiwanese style
Hot and Sour Soup/noodles Taiwanese style. Easy Chinese hot and sour soup recipe 酸辣湯 (sour and spicy soup) is a traditional Chinese favorite packed with the acidity snd picinesas. The traditional hot and sour soup recipe call for Chinese dry shiitake mushroom. Soak the mushrooms in water until it is fully hydrated and become very soft and.
Soup preparation may use chicken or pork broth, or may be meat-free. To assemble the soup, place a generous amount of noodles in the bottom of a bowl. Then, add bok choy, meat, and broth. You can have Hot and Sour Soup/noodles Taiwanese style using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hot and Sour Soup/noodles Taiwanese style
- You need 1/4 of Carrot thinly Shred.
- You need 1/4 cup of bamboo Shoots- thinly shred.
- Prepare 5 pieces of Jew ear mushrooms, thinly shred.
- You need 200 g of enoki mushrooms (remove roots and cut into 2 sections).
- You need 200 g of shredded meat.
- Prepare 100 g of silken Tofu- thinly shred.
- Prepare 2 of whole eggs mixture.
- It’s 2 of scallion, shred.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- You need 450 g of dried or raw noodles noodles (1 serving).
- You need of ★ seasoning materials.
- Prepare of Salt or chicken powder (to taste).
- You need of White Pepper (to taste).
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of soy sauce.
- You need 2 Tablespoon of white vinegar.
- It’s 4-5 Tablespoon of black vinegar.
- It’s 3 Tablespoon of potato or corn flours- put into cold water and mix, Mixing again before putting into the soup.
- Prepare 5-8 drops of sesame oil (or more -optional).
- Prepare 2000 mL of water.
Slippery noodles in a tangy soup, hot and sour glass noodle soup is irresistible but easy to prepare. I fell in love with hot and sour glass noodle soup as a teenager when I had to buy my lunch outside school. Sichuan street food just "invaded" the city I was living in at that time. This restaurant-style Hot and Sour Soup recipe is the best!!
Hot and Sour Soup/noodles Taiwanese style instructions
- Put 1 tablespoon of mixed eggs and soy sauce into the bowl of shredded meat, and mixture well for marinading..
- Then preparing all the vegetables and cutting to desired width and size..
- In a saucepan big enough for the number of servers required, add oil and sesame oil in and start frying carrot in for one minute..
- Add the Jew ear mushrooms to the carrot and fry for a further minute, and then add bamboo shoots, mix frying all together and well..
- Add water and put salt, white pepper and soy sauce in the water, and boiling, turn the heat down to low, and then thickening with mixture of cornstarch and water, and boil again..
- Add the enoki mushrooms and silken Tofu in the soup, then pour over the mixture eggs on (don't stir the soup at this moment), put the marinaded shredded meat in, then mix all well..
- While soup is boiling, add white and black vinegar in, when it boiled, turn off the heat, then put shred scallion on and drop some sesame oil. (well done the part of the soup.).
- Take another pan to boil water, when it is boiling, put the noodles in, and cooked well, take the noodles out, put it in a large soup bowl, and ladle Hot and Sour Soup into bowl to cover noodles. (Serving hot).
- Enjoy! ^_^.
It's quick and simple to make, easy to adapt to your personal taste preferences, and so delicious! Hot and sour soup can be found on any takeout menu or Chinese buffet line in the US. It ranges in quality and flavor from awesomely delicious to lukewarm, tasteless, and And I'm not just saying that! A big part of it is…when you make it at home, you can control heat and sourness levels yourself. Slow-Cooker Ropa Vieja With Black Beans and Rice.