Recipe: Perfect Seafood Laksa Soup
Seafood Laksa Soup. I first had laksa soup in a Thai restaurant, and I adored all the flavours and textures. I may have mentioned before that Thai is my favourite kind of food, and seafood laksa is such a great way to get. This Laksa recipe is just like the laksa you get from real Malaysian laksa joints.
Serve in a bowl and garnish with blanched bean sprouts and/or laksa leaves. Make Laksa paste from scratch or use store-bought laksa paste- either way, you'll love this flavorful Maylasian Soup with coconut milk.. Each mouthful was bursting with flavour yet not jelak! You can cook Seafood Laksa Soup using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Seafood Laksa Soup
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of chicken bouillon.
- It’s 3 tbsp of thai panang curry paste.
- You need 2 cans of coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- Prepare of Grind onions.
- It’s of Minced garlic.
- Prepare 10 pcs of shrimps.
- You need 2 cups of scallops.
- You need 10 of cuttlefish balls.
- Prepare 20 pcs of tofu.
- It’s 10 pcs of kikiam.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
Laksa is a spicy, aromatic, soup, very popular in South-East Asia, and a meal in itself. Here it is made with seafood. If you prefer chicken, omit seafood and add a pound of breast or thigh, sliced. This prawn noodles soup is a Malaysian soup made with spicy Laksa paste Warming prawn noodle broth with spicy Laksa paste is topped with cucumber and coriander.
Seafood Laksa Soup step by step
- Sautè garlic and onion in a pan and let it stand for a minute then add shrimps, kikiam, cuttlefish balls and cook for 5-10 mins.
- Add panang curry paste and let it stand for 5 mins then add coconut milk.
- Add water to balance the spice of the curry.
- Add sugar, soy sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
- Add fried tofu, scallops and chicken bouillon then keep it boil for 10 minutes..
- Ready to serve! Enjoy!.
A slurpy Thai soup, full of colour, crunch and spice. Place the chillies in a food processor with the garlic, ginger, ground coriander, fresh coriander and sesame oil and blend together to a. Laksa is spicy, fragrant noodle soup found across Southeast Asia, particularly Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia. It consists of noodles (either wheat noodles, rice vermicelli, or egg noodles/hokkien. The Seafood Laksa recipe out of our category Shrimp!