Recipe: Appetizing Chinese yam spareribs soup
Chinese yam spareribs soup. 【DayDayCook】山藥栗子排骨湯﹣冬日添暖意 Chinese Yam and Chestnut Spareribs Soup. [Eng Sub]淮山花旗參雞湯 Chinese Yam/Huai Shan is use as medicinally because of the similar efficacy. Chinese Yam Benefits: – Tonifying deficiency – Soothing mood and regulating.
This Cantonese pork soup with carrot, Chinese yam, dates, and goji berries, is a great example of a classic Cantonese soup–a clean broth with Health Benefits of Cantonese Soups. For Cantonese people, soups are wonderous tonics. There are soups for growing kids, soups for elders to stay. You can have Chinese yam spareribs soup using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chinese yam spareribs soup
- Prepare 1 lb. of Spareribs.
- You need 1 lb. of Chinese Yam (Yamaimo).
- It’s 10 g of Ginger.
- It’s 30 g of Wolfberry.
- Prepare of Some Salt.
After cooking in the soup for so long, the ribs are melt-in-your-mouth tender and perfect with a little soy sauce. You can enjoy this classic Chinese Watercress Soup the way Cantonese families tend to serve it–as the first course of a meal, but it also makes a. The Chinese yam has several relatives and several names. Botanically, it is called Dioscorea opposita.
Chinese yam spareribs soup step by step
- Peel Chinese yam: (remember to wear a rubber glove! If you do it like me, your hands will feel super itchy!) Brush off the roots with scrubs. Change the water to half water half vinegar, peel then cut into bite size..
- Boil the spareribs to get rid of the extra blood and fat..
- Panfry spareribs and ginger for a little and then add water, bring to boil. Lower the heat to simmer for 20 mins..
- Add Chinese yam, Wolfberry and salt, bring to boil. Lower the heat and cook for another 5 mins..
- Ready to serve! Enjoy! Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more simple and delicious recipes! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Fgle9gk5Jh7lB1lq8XOMw.
Its closest relatives are Dioscorea japonica and Dioscorea esculenta. The Chinese yam is quite hairy and a tuber. It is also known as 'cinnamon vine' and wai shan, and as 'Guiana arrowroot.' Chinese yam soup with different meats and other Chinese herbs can improve digestion, helps reduce inflammation and regulate blood sugar. This Chinese Yam Soup with dried scallops and goji berries was one of them. This clear Chinese yam soup is soothing with a light sweet flavor.