How to Prepare Perfect Chicken Soup with Bitter Melon and Pineapple (Taiwanese Cuisine)
Chicken Soup with Bitter Melon and Pineapple (Taiwanese Cuisine). If you often stay up late or like to eat fried and spicy food, bitter melon soup is a suitable soup to drink. Bitter melon pineapple soup may not sound very appetizing but I personally find this a very soothing and delicious soup. In Traditional Chinese Medicine, bitter melon is known to have various therapeutic effects.
Recent reports that pineapple can reduces symptoms of "eye floaters". Great recipe for Chicken Soup with Bitter Melon and Pineapple (Taiwanese Cuisine). You can call this soup is "vision protection cuisine". You can cook Chicken Soup with Bitter Melon and Pineapple (Taiwanese Cuisine) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Soup with Bitter Melon and Pineapple (Taiwanese Cuisine)
- Prepare 700 g of Chicken on the bone (Cut into pieces).
- Prepare 1/2 of bitter melon.
- You need 1/4 of pineapple.
- Prepare 1 of thumb of ginger.
- Prepare 1500 ml of water.
- It’s 3 tsp of salt (or to taste).
- You need 10 g of wolfberry (optional).
- It’s 1 tbsp of rice wine.
Bitter melon got high levels of vitamin A , helps improve "eye health", lower risk of macular degeneration and cataract formations. Pineapple & Bitter Gourd Chicken Soup I get the idea of cooking this soup from my recent Taiwan Trip which we have a similar soup during one of our lunch meal. From the soup ingredients that they served, I replicate a similar soup, which taste just as closed as what we had. In Chinese medicine, bitter melons make excellent herbal remedies for treating bronchitis, stomach problems and sore throats.
Chicken Soup with Bitter Melon and Pineapple (Taiwanese Cuisine) instructions
- Blanch chicken in hot water for 3 minutes..
- Cut bitter melon into half lengthwise, remove the white spongy part and seeds then cut into pieces, pineapple into thick slices. Cut ginger into slices. Rinse and soak wolfberries for 10 minutes..
- Mix all ingredients in a soup pot (except wolfberry), Pour 1500 ml of water in the pot to cook over high heat, When boil, turn down to low heat, cover and cook for 40 minutes..
- Before serve, add salt to taste. Garnish with wolfberries..
Its cooling properties help to cool your body in the summer and increase your immune system. As a health precaution, women should not eat… Hi Guy today i want to show you about Awesome Cooking Bitter Gourd Pineapple W/ Chicken Soup – Cook Chicken Recipe – Village Food Factory Hope you enjoy with my videos and Subscribe my channel. It is suitable for those who often stay up late and like to eat fried and spicy food. Place all ingredients and soaking water except the goji berries into a soup pot and bring it to a boil. Surprisingly, the pineapple and bitter melon chunks were intact after two hours of slow simmering, and the chicken meat were melting from the bones!