Recipe: Appetizing Chinese cabbage soup with prawn and egg tofu
Chinese cabbage soup with prawn and egg tofu. While soup is simmering, prepare tofu. Remove excess water and slice tofu into three large slabs. Fry in oil until both sides are browned.
For Chinese soup like this, I either use chicken stock or pork stock, both made with plenty of bones and ginger. Boil pork bones, ginger, and water in a big soup/stock pot. Remove the pork bones and ginger, then drain to remove scums and impurities from the. You can have Chinese cabbage soup with prawn and egg tofu using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chinese cabbage soup with prawn and egg tofu
- You need 1 of medium Chinese cabbage.
- You need 6-8 of prawns.
- You need 2 packages of egg tofu.
- Prepare 1,200 ml of clean water.
- Prepare 5 tablespoon of low sodium soy sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of coconut sugar.
- It’s 1.5 teaspoon of coriander root powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Himalayan salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
Tofu soup, along with easy egg drop soup is one of the most popular soups on my Chinese family table. However no matter how great the liquid is, the tofu slices are plain and tasteless. So I matched the soup with an interesting dipping sauce using roasted green peppers, which is only and extremely. This is a typical Chinese soup involving ginger, shrimp, and tofu.
Chinese cabbage soup with prawn and egg tofu instructions
- Boil the water, add the coriander root powder, Himalayan salt, black pepper, soy sauce and coconut sugar when the water is boiling.
- Add chopped Chinese cabbage and let it sit in boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
- Add the prawns.
- Add the egg tofu when the prawns are cooked. Let everything set for 1-2 minutes and it’s done !.
It is easy to make and fast! Instead of the peas I used a little bit of cabbage. I let the cabbage cook with the broth I skipped on the starch. The Best Chinese Cabbage Soup Recipes on Yummly Chinese Corn And Cabbage Soup, Pork And Chinese Cabbage Soup, Low Carb Chinese Cabbage Beef Soup.