Recipe: Tasty Asian Curry Noodle Dumpling Soup
Asian Curry Noodle Dumpling Soup. Great recipe for Asian Curry Noodle Dumpling Soup. This is a dish that I have had in different dishes from Chinese & Thai restaurants. I have taken aspects of the different dishes & combined them to make a unique dish that represents both countries.
Also by Imola: Vegan Hungarian Marjoram Ragout with Fried New Potatoes. Add the garlic, ginger, chilli and paprika. Whether it's a copycat Chinese food takeout recipe like our Sesame Chicken, tasty bites like our Shanghai Soup Dumplings, or steaming hot Curry Noodles, that is what you will find here in our Asian Inspired recipes. You can have Asian Curry Noodle Dumpling Soup using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Asian Curry Noodle Dumpling Soup
- Prepare 2 quart of chicken stock.
- It’s 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of red thai curry paste.
- You need 1 tsp of grated fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 lb of Asian noodles.
- Prepare 20 of dumplings.
- It’s 1 of scallions for garnish.
We have a wide range of recipes like our Pork Katsu Sandwiches, Potstickers and Korean Beef Bulgogi. This Shanghai Home-Style Noodle Soup, a poor man's home cooking, is slowly coming back in vogue and in the spotlight. I've seen high-end restaurants in Shanghai adding it to their menus with upgraded ingredients that are in direct opposition to the origins of this simple bowl of noodles. As a small restaurant, we value each and every one of our guests, and we thank you for dining with us.
Asian Curry Noodle Dumpling Soup instructions
- in separate pot add water & bring to a boil….cook your noodles & dumplings …rinse in cool water & set aside….if you don't make your own dumplings you can use frozen dumplings…I will put up my dumpling recipe up at another time…I didn't want to make this too complicated a recipe.
- add oil into pot on medium heat & add the ginger & onion & saute until onion is clear.
- add your curry paste & mix in stirring until the paste dilutes into the oil….if too thick add a touch more of oil until the paste dilutes.
- add in the coconut milk & then the chicken stock & bring to a boil….reduce heat & let simmer for 15 minutes..
- add back in the noodles & dumplings & let simmer for a minute.
- take out some noodles & put in bowl…take out 5 dumplings & put on top of noodles…laddle some broth into bowl…garnish with scallions & serve.
- eat & enjoy!!!.
Similar to a Vietnamese pho rice noodle soup, this red curry soup packs big flavor and a bit of heat. The crisp raw vegetables help cool things down. —Monnie Norasing, Mansfield, Texas. Whisk in chicken broth, coconut milk, half-and-half, fish sauce, brown sugar and basil or lime leaves. Make the dough first by stirring together flour, baking powder, sea salt and herbs. Then create a well in the centre of the mixture and pour oil and warm water in.