How to Make Appetizing Asian Beef and Mushroom Noodle Soup
Asian Beef and Mushroom Noodle Soup. Meet your new favourite ramen noodle recipe – Asian Mushroom Ramen Noodles! Simple, fast and extremely tasty, this is a versatile side dish for any Asian food. Meanwhile, cook rice according to package directions.
Lately, I'm obsessed with Chinese noodles! I don't like to make anything in warm weather that takes more than a half-hour to cook so Chinese dishes fit the bill. I love braised & stewed beef and I adore Asian food so when I saw Gok's soup, I just had to try it. You can cook Asian Beef and Mushroom Noodle Soup using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asian Beef and Mushroom Noodle Soup
- You need 2 lb of Beef round – sliced thin.
- It’s 10 oz of Shitake Mushrooms rough chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium Onion diced.
- It’s 3 of Serrano peppers diced. or any pepper of your choice and heat preference.
- Prepare 2 of large Carrots shredded.
- You need 1/2 head of Green Cabbage Chopped.
- You need 4 tsp of Ginger paste.
- It’s 4 tsp of Garlic Paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of Soy Sauce.
- You need 8 cup of Beef Broth.
- You need 2 cup of Water.
- You need 7 oz of Udon Noodles.
- You need 4 tbsp of Canola Oil as needed.
- It’s 2 tsp of Sesame Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Salt to taste.
- You need 1 of Green Onion chopped for garnish.
It is so full of flavor and so healthy, I could eat it every day. It's really easy to make, and the recipe calls for fragrant and simple ingredients. How to Make Chinese Beef Noodle Soup. Start with having the ingredients ready.
Asian Beef and Mushroom Noodle Soup instructions
- In a soup pot Heat 2 Tablespoons of Canola and 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- Prepare the beef. I like it thinly sliced and cut into 1 inch squares..
- Add the beef to the hot oil. Add half the ginger paste and half the garlic paste, 2 teaspoons each. Cook until the beef is browned. Remove beef to a plate..
- Prepare vegetables..
- Add more canola oil to pot if needed and add the onions, carrots, and peppers. Saute until the onions are translucent. About 2 minutes..
- Add the other half of ginger paste and garlic paste and stir. Add the cabbage and mushrooms and stir. Cook the vegetables until the cabbage softens about 5 minutes..
- Add the beef back to the pot and stir. Add the soy sauce stir. Scraping the bottom of the pan..
- Add the beef stock and water and stir to combine. Bring to a simmer and let cook for about 30 minutes to an hour. Taste and add salt to taste..
- Cook the noodles in a separate pot using directions on the package. I cook mine just until they're almost fully cooked. Drain and rinse in cold water to stop cooking. Add the noodles to the soup when you're ready to eat..
- Serve and enjoy. Garnish with fresh chopped green onions. I also added siracha to mine for a little spice..
A terrific economical beef mince recipe, prepare to be amazed at how quick and easy this flavour packed ramen noodle recipe is! Today, it's all about this Slow Cooker Asian Beef and Mushroom Noodle Soup recipe. When I was first testing this recipe, I sampled the broth before throwing it in the crock pot. It's loaded with strong flavors-garlic, ginger, Sriracha, soy sauce-and at first taste, everything seemed to be fighting with each other. Asian-inspired rice noodle soup with beef strips, vegetables, and a fragrant ginger broth is easy to make and can be a good use for leftover steak.