How to Prepare Tasty Mike's Spicy Asian Ramen Soup
Mike's Spicy Asian Ramen Soup. The rest of the Spicy Pork Ramen Noodle Soup consists of noodles, veggies and just-soft boiled eggs. I like to throw on a few chilli flakes at the end too. It gives the soup a lovely spicy kick, but you can leave it out (or serve the chilli flakes on the side) if that sounds too spicy.
Simple and easy spicy shoyu ramen with spicy chili bean paste, chicken stock, dashi stock. So long you have a well-stocked Japanese/Asian pantry, it is possible to whip up ramen bowl that is of chef's quality. The beauty of homemade ramen is you get to control the saltiness of the soup. You can cook Mike's Spicy Asian Ramen Soup using 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Spicy Asian Ramen Soup
- You need 3 Packages of Oriental Ramen Noodles [with seasoning packets].
- It’s 1 Pound of Presteamed Shrimp [deshelled – added last].
- Prepare 3 Cans of Seafood Or Vegetable Stock [i prefer seafood stock].
- It’s 4 Cups of Water [more of needed].
- You need 1.5 Cups of Fresh Cabbage [sliced thin].
- You need 1/2 Cup of Fresh Chopped Cilantro Leaves.
- It’s 1/8 Cup of Fine Minced Jalapenos.
- Prepare 1 of Small Can Bamboo Shoots [drained].
- It’s 1 of Small Can Water Chestnuts [drained].
- You need 1 (15 oz) of Can Baby Corn [drained].
- Prepare 1/8 Cup of Fine Minced Jalapenos.
- You need 2 tbsp of Siracha Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Crushed Thai Chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 Can of Bean Sprouts.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Green Onions [+ reserves for garnish].
- You need 1/2 Cup of Dried Shitake Mushrooms.
- You need 1 tsp of HonDashi.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Dried Thai Peppers.
- You need 2 tbsp of Siracha Sauce [added last].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Pickled Ginger.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Chinese 5 Spice.
- Prepare of ● For The Sides.
- Prepare of Siracha Hot Sauce.
- Prepare of Sesame Seeds.
For these Spicy Ramen Noodles, we are not going to create ramen soup, but rather stir-fry noodles. I have ramen soup coming your way, but for The sauce for these Spicy Raman Noodles is made with pantry friendly Asian staples. If you don't have any of them stocked, I HIGHLY suggest adding them. This Spicy Miso Ramen is Topped with Chili-roasted salmon and loaded up with healthy baby bok choy.
Mike's Spicy Asian Ramen Soup step by step
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need. Ginger and mushrooms not pictured..
- Put everything, except for shrimp, in a large pot. Including Ramen packets. Boil for 15 minutes..
- Dried Asian mushrooms pictured..
- In the meantime, boil your noodles in water in a separate pot as per manufactures directions. Drain and add to vegetable pot..
- Add your shrimp and Siracha and boil for 2 minutes longer..
- Serve with Siracha Sauce to the side and garnish with green onions, cilantro and sesame seeds. Like I said, this recipe is stupid easy! Enjoy!.
Step away from the white cup. Ramen has never looked so classy. This spicy ramen soup recipe is going to be your favorite! Spicy ramen broth with delicious noodles and topped with a soft yolk egg is great for dinner. Ramen noodles (any brand) – You can find ramen noodles at your local supermarket in the Asian food aisle.