Recipe: Appetizing Sensational Chinese Vegetable Soup
Sensational Chinese Vegetable Soup. The Best Chinese Noodle Soup Recipes on Yummly Chinese Lion's Head Soup "This is my family's version of lion's head soup, and for me, it is the best type of comfort food! It is best served with white sticky rice." – Lei Lei.
This soup is simple but it's really good. These satisfying recipes are a great way to say "soup's on!" in your house. Thank you for watching me do what I love. You can have Sensational Chinese Vegetable Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sensational Chinese Vegetable Soup
- It’s 250 g of noodles, soba.
- You need 250 g of chinese cabbage, shredded.
- You need 40 g of shiitake mushrooms, dried.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 3 of green onions, thinely sliced.
- You need 3 of celery stalks, sliced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of ginger, fresh and grated.
Show your support by subscribing and remember LOVE is always the best ingredient! Here we present the Chinese version, a vibrant recipe that is quite a contrast to the soothing Continental way of making this soup. Quick Vegan Pho by It Doesn't Taste. Homemade Chinese vegetable soup is low-fat and is rich in nutritious, high-fiber vegetables that make it a hearty choice for a healthy lunch or dinner.
Sensational Chinese Vegetable Soup step by step
- Soak the mushrooms in 2 cups of hot water for 15 minutes..
- Meanwhile,in a soup pot heat 2.5 liters of water along with the soy sauce, ginger and garlic. When it boils, add the onion slices and lower the heat..
- Drain the mushrooms and add its soaking water to the soup pot. Slice the mushrooms, throw away the tough stems and add to the soup pot..
- Add in the green onions, celery and cabbage and cook for 15 minutes before putting in the noodles. Then, simmer for 10 more minutes and serve immediately..
Chinese vegetable soup is especially beneficial if you're watching your weight. Make plenty of Chinese vegetable soup, as the flavors become even better with time. The variety of the vegetables, two kinds of legumes, and the Italian trick of cooking a bit of parmesan rind in the soup for added flavor create a palate-pleasing minestrone miles beyond the bland bean-and-pasta version so often served. A good soup nourishes the heart as well the stomach, spreading a feeling of satisfaction and contentment. Hot soup is warming on a winter day, while cold soup is just as welcome in the heat of summer.